Mentors/mentees

Artos914

I am a returning player I played ages ago, well how the heck am I supposed to ask for a mentor if I cant shout until I am level 84 and cant talk on general chat after level 75, yes the quests are an easy way to level up but one of the strong points of playing an mmo is socializing and playing alone is very boring heck if I wanted to play alone I might aswell be playing the witcher 3 or some good old skyrim...   the only thing that brought me back was the nostalgia and memories of the sieges and all that but talking to the wall as I progress its getting boring

You could try setting up a "fake shop" in Gludio - that's where most Mentors are trying to recruit Mentees - selling a Wooden Arrow for 1 million adena but putting in your shop sign "Looking for Mentor". Once a Mentor has you on his or her contact list you can talk freely to them :)

NC Soft should add this to their guide: dear new player, welcome, we designed the game in a way that having a mentor is beneficial for new people, but since you're new and don't know anyone and we blocked you from talking till lvl 75... oh well, HAHA.

It reminds me of the 1st class change for dwarves back in the day when you had to search for Toma and one of the NPCs laughed at you... like a lot.

Archived