Jump to content
Forums

Fix teleport at last, what is wrong with u


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, nefelh said:

Fix the teleport so pk chars,purple and on combat cannot use it.

Its  destroy the game.

 

It's analogous to using bsoe, pr, return, but it costs Adena. Nothing that's so different.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, nefelh said:

i didnt know that with bsoe u cget instant unlimited tp anywhere you want while you have karma....

Does it even matter? It takes you out of the truck trouble, just like the teleport. After that ain't hard reaching wherever you want. It also costs more to teleport.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mixa said:

Does it even matter? It takes you out of the truck trouble, just like the teleport. After that ain't hard reaching wherever you want. It also costs more to teleport.

It's not even near the same...  Bsoes are very limited, and you can only use them to get out,  not to go from one side of the map to the other instantly

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Jugulator said:

It's not even near the same...  Bsoes are very limited, and you can only use them to get out,  not to go from one side of the map to the other instantly

Indeed, but it takes almost no effort either.

Anyway, I don't like the whole thing, not just the teleport while red/in combat part.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mixa said:

Indeed, but it takes almost no effort either.

Anyway, I don't like the whole thing, not just the teleport while red/in combat part.

First, you are arguing that everything is ok, and then you are not? LOL !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...