Chat Ban ???

Tr3loMwro

Hello there everyone !!! 

I loged into game and made a WOrldChat saying "WTS K99 DUO , IM 102 LVL PM !!!!

I got instantly 834 mins chat ban ??? Really ??? Have those people lost their minds ??? My shout was something normal without any strange content ??? 

I suppose there is no control from any GM or so but cant they check if the block was from multiple accounts with the same IP ??? 

Someone who wants me not to make that shout can prevent me with multi acc ??? Seems NC cares only about profit and not about the gameplay !!! 

yeah i see you spamming that  but was no one you were like just using the refresh time of the world chat with the same thing  or i dont remember if you have a macro in heine with orange chat honestly i dont remember which, the one i remember was Thursday.. so i guess you still spaming the same thing...  you should to know the time required betwen macro chats to not have chatban

anyway there is not gms on weekends , let it run 

6 hours ago, Longinus said:

yeah i see you spamming that  but was no one you were like just using the refresh time of the world chat with the same thing  or i dont remember if you have a macro in heine with orange chat honestly i dont remember which, the one i remember was Thursday.. so i guess you still spaming the same thing...  you should to know the time required betwen macro chats to not have chatban

anyway there is not gms on weekends , let it run 

Longinus i just loged and pressed my worldchat macro ... The one im using the last 3 months ... Even if it was due to the reason of mass spaming i wouldnt get 834 mins chat ban ... i am not using any trade shouts in any town ... just fishing and spaming from time to time for selling k99 ... 

On 7/4/2018 at 7:29 PM, Tr3loMwro said:

Longinus i just loged and pressed my worldchat macro ... The one im using the last 3 months ... Even if it was due to the reason of mass spaming i wouldnt get 834 mins chat ban ... i am not using any trade shouts in any town ... just fishing and spaming from time to time for selling k99 ... 

Friend, do not pay attention to that Pete longinus, he has no idea what he is talking about, go to registers a ticket to the GM and explains his situation;)

Greetings.

Archived