Many Bots, low gameplay

Hello to all of NCSOFT,
The gameplay is not possible due to the huge number of Bots in the game, in the GIRAN server of level 1 - 40, it is practically impossible to play without having 15 bots next to your character, the population becomes HEAVY (for Login) of so many Bots and now approaching 40 to try to make the books profession I am cornered by the bots that do not allow me to play, is unbearable, I will be forced to stop playing again, as you want someone to be VIP in the serever if you can not play, it is Impossible to have fun in the game just get annoyed, the damn bot got the speelbook drug Anchor in front of me, this is absurd, unbearable, obnoxious, disgusting, my money is being wasted like this .... Please implement an Antibots policy, rewards for denunciation, Be more professional, the rogue are wiping out the GIRAN server.

• Like 2

+1

I started on Giran server 10 days ago, there are far too many bot parties on the hunting grounds I visited so far, elf summoners are extremly popular among them also.

Please try to take some action, I do not really care about bans just prevent this somehow, ddos the bot servers or implement random pin code pop-up in every hour, whatever.

• Like 1

i play game and never use botting but now i no have spot with botter  , all catabomb+necropollis always full botter 24/24 with weapon armor B full and buff 3rd full ,  pls action clean botter for green sever 

Edited by aladin
  • Like 1

If you find a good spot you can farm 24/7 via macro 100% legit...I bet some of those who you think are bots are just using macro...I never use bot but if ncwest put the key to farm "like a bot" 100% legit...I will use :D 

• Like 1

There is no possibility of playing. The little free time you have,is destroyed by hundreds bots. Just nerves instead of pleasure. Like any normal man, I wonder if I should go on with this masochism.Take actions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kurz said:

If you find a good spot you can farm 24/7 via macro 100% legit...I bet some of those who you think are bots are just using macro...I never use bot but if ncwest put the key to farm "like a bot" 100% legit...I will use :D 

I disagree with you my friend, there is a big difference between the players and the BOTS, drive, target I do not know what your server is, but in GIRAN it is highly perceptible. I repeat my request, please NCSoFT take action is annoying to play.

Edited by H3matoma

I left my character hunter, through the macro, came 1 player and killed me. (Yes I am in favor of giving pk in macros)

I believe that this is super valid, but my doubt and about the PK penalty. I even feel the urge to go and kill everyone who is in macro. Although I use macro sometimes, but I never leave the character alone and I go to work.

There is a possibility to change this question of Karma / Pk point. Some duel-like function, something of the kind that can benefit anyone who gives PK in macro.(something that could identify player in front of the pc or just macro).

i understand the GM Juij cannot reply to every topic about this subject.

- But by not giving a General statement about the high amount of bot users(you can clearly see difference BOT OR MACRO)  i am in doubt of the power Juij has. And by leaving this subject open more and more people will be like "if i cannot beat then, join them" so its even a growing problem.

- By not giving a General statement you give the players the feeling they are not being heard.

- By not giving a General statement you push players also to start botting, becuase you dont ban anyway.

- By not giving a General statement, we are less likely to invest money into the game.

- By not giving a General statement you let all the players down that were excited for this version of Lineage 2.

- SO can you please, hire some bot hunter that spawns ingame and checks out the movement of these potential bots.

- So can you please hire some bot hunter that checkes out these video's players make about the bots.

Not gonna invest into the game until i/WE hear something about this issue.

AND @Juij Can you please see the story from ourside? How would you feel that you come home from work and just wanna play the game you like, but you feel that the players that cheat have a super big advantage over you, becuase time=items=exp=levels=POWER and cannot compete.

There are always players that play 24/7 good for them, they deserve to be ahead, but not some random person that uses bot to compete and is winning.

TLDR; By not saying anything about this issue i am in doubt if you guys are even capable to run this.

We will await your response or anyone from the company. By not replying, i will take that as a middlefinger to the face.

Edited by Hashili
typo

2 hours ago, Ziom said:

Ehhh activists.. I used to care just like you. Look, for 14 years there have been bots in l2 and for 14 years people like you expressed their frustration. Sorry for being blunt, but we, the old timers know, that nothing is gonna change, accept the game as it is or move forward. Trust me when I say, there is no hope, no solution no miracle going to happen. The last banhammer went down in 2010 and yeh things might be worse then ever now, but it's like having an ugly girlfriend if u love her, truly love her... just close ur eyes and do ur thing.

Great response!, got me giggled :) and sad at the same time :-( 

I am new to this game, but have enof experience with other mmo to see how this is being run by people that should be on that function anyway.

I mean, i totally understand how you read my message , i would react the same. But i cannot walk away without giving it a try. 

And by the response i see....it was effortless. But i cannot see how some1 can keep their function if the community is not happy.

If i Would do that in my job i would get fired straight away so i dont see how these people can just keep their job while they dont keep their community happy.....you have 1 job and you bleeping failing at it...lel.

i gues your just here for the money, 9 to 5 job ........anything extra you dont give a bleep.

That how we see you Juij or any community forum member , just show us how you try to battle this , but we aint seeing anything or any action related to this. 

Read it how you like ;)

pmIESwQ.jpg