Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Cyan

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Festival Game continues for another week!
  • Fixed an issue where the icons for boss jewels and pendants were displaying as different items.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

May I make a suggestion with the Lottery style events you guys put on?

Can you start making these a little more "winnable"? If people are going to drop $100 on an event they should at least be able to win something valuable and not a bunch of mood melody scrolls and other junk... Maybe make the prizes not so GRAND (S-Grade Weps), and make them B-Grade instead maybe? A-Grade at max?

I can tell you that on my server, no one is participating in this event at all... No one... Because the chances of winning anything even half-decent is astronomical. Coax people into buying into events and you WILL make more money. Can we maybe have a % chance to win database for each item/tier? Really anything above will improve your cash flow and keep your community much happier. People caught on after the Oriana event that these events are a money pit and you can't win anything..

As usual, thanks for all you GM's do. Keep up the good work. (Not being sarcastic)

3 hours ago, BoomHeadShot said:

Can you start making these a little more "winnable"? If people are going to drop $100 on an event they should at least be able to win something valuable and not a bunch of mood melody scrolls and other junk... Maybe make the prizes not so GRAND (S-Grade Weps), and make them B-Grade instead maybe? A-Grade at max?

I can tell you that on my server, no one is participating in this event at all... No one... Because the chances of winning anything even half-decent is astronomical. Coax people into buying into events and you WILL make more money. Can we maybe have a % chance to win database for each item/tier? Really anything above will improve your cash flow and keep your community much happier. People caught on after the Oriana event that these events are a money pit and you can't win anything..

As usual, thanks for all you GM's do. Keep up the good work. (Not being sarcastic)

They are already making money. There are people that would spend 1000$ or 10000$ on the event if they think 100$ is not enough to win.

12 hours ago, BoomHeadShot said:

So, it's already pretty hardcore pay2win, many people quit exactly because of that, they went for illegal servers (google it) and you want to make it even worse?

Seriously?

And even if you think from financial point, aside from people quitting, when no matter how much money you drop, there's always more stuff to get - will actually keep NCSoft profits healthy because of wealthy players.

9 hours ago, crudediamond said:

They are already making money. There are people that would spend 1000$ or 10000$ on the event if they think 100$ is not enough to win.

Speaking for myself, I would spend way more money, if I would know that I actually get something for it. I agree completely with the first comment. I spent a lot of money too, all I got was fish stew boxes, melody crap and elemental stones. 

• Hime unpinned this topic