Agathion skill in macro = (null)

Drakkus

Hi, here's a bug that occured after the update fafurion, 

before update we could make a macro with a non-evolved agathion to use his skill, like Taurus BR or Gemini Salvation for exemple, 

But after the update, the macro doesn't recognize the skill since you don't have the agathion on before using the macro, and nullifies the skill inside of the macro the macro (/useskill (null)).

So my macro is simple, replace existing agathion by the one I want to use the skill exemple: put taurus delay /useskill br delay put back my evolved agathion put back my charm, it use to work well before update, but not working anymore because of the (null) inside the macro which I tried to replace with the skill of course, but the moment the agathion is off, it becomes (null) again.

So I hope you can fix that, because it use to work perfectly before update but not anymore.

I had a similar issue with Giant's Critical Weakness, since I have to change my weapon to cast it. My macro used to work fine, but in Fafurion it no longer does.

I've managed to find a workaround which requires you to add the skill to your bar (can be somewhere high, not visible). So my macro now looks like this:

/useshortcut 9 1 [equip the 2nd weapon]

/delay 1

/useshortcut 9 2 [use skill]

/useshortcut 9 12 [equip my main weapon]

On 10/6/2019 at 1:44 PM, Helv said:

I had a similar issue with Giant's Critical Weakness, since I have to change my weapon to cast it. My macro used to work fine, but in Fafurion it no longer does.

I've managed to find a workaround which requires you to add the skill to your bar (can be somewhere high, not visible). So my macro now looks like this:

/useshortcut 9 1 [equip the 2nd weapon]

/delay 1

/useshortcut 9 2 [use skill]

/useshortcut 9 12 [equip my main weapon]

Yes, this "Fix" the problem, it's same problem with transformatione to go in Blackbird campsite, or Enchanted Valley, use also skill in your bar and drag from bar :)