Dimensional siege

AiZeN

There is not my party in video :) Gratz ganging people on low dual classes and some low geared. With random noob healer in party, but it is another story. It was good play from you and you were lucky. GF

PS I am lucky sometimes too... Say hello to Foto and Independence (btw still w/o pvp set and even w/o sonatas lol).

<3

foto.png

1 minute later...

inde.png

1 minute ago, marw said:

Gratz ganging people on low dual classes

okay let's do a quick fact-check:
You (Wolfenstein) = on main
Machidiel =  on main
AH64 = I think was on main too
Sindele = I think was on main too
Udeve = I think tank is his main too
Radoms guys = don't care.

Conclusion:
Keep your big mouth shut, you're just a liar :x

5 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

okay let's do a quick fact-check:
You (Wolfenstein) = on main
Machidiel =  on main
AH64 = I think was on main too
Sindele = I think was on main too
Udeve = I think tank is his main too
Radoms guys = don't care.

Conclusion:
Keep your big mouth shut, you're just a liar :x

You are wrong with two people :-* 

10 minutes ago, marw said:

You are wrong with two people :-*

Okay that means I'm right on 3 and also confirms you're a LIAR as I just said.

I know DH gives a big mouth to random noobs that join them, you're just another pityful example for that, you fit right in there to the bunch :)

So be a good boy and keep your mouth shut from now on, noone wanna argue or talk with Liars like you.

You are out of augments again and start hulk/emo mode, nice. I guess that angry guy from some Husaria video was you, right? 

Btw how do you feel, p2w +10 dark set and then take a break? 

Guys, guys, guys.
I don't understand, really, why are you spending so much time and efforts fighting each other.
The real battle will be naia united aka DH vs the trashtalking zerg aka MS
My prediction
Winter 2018 after the merge
Most active DH Cp
Fotomoto
Omen
bla bla

:D

Btw this topic was about how Truffle and his pet Aizen whill bash all by themselves

I'm curious, aren't you?

What are you even talking about lolz? My argument was that you're a big mouthed liar and you confessed it yourself, why should that make me angry or emo? Totally weird :D

About p2w, well I commented on that often enough, you can check my old posts. Btw I'm not lying, as you do.

Break... yeah, it's spring time and I'm on break. Maybe I return tomorrow, maybe later, and maybe never. I feel good thanks for asking :)

Shook you are nova and you didn't come to the one activity you are allowed to do including fishing . So stay tight to your sit and tipe in forums wile rest of the clans are doing daily activities . Now only fishing left for nova to do . Great clan is it . next dim siege come at least and fish there since you are unable to compete with any clan . 

8 hours ago, Shooooooook said:

did you have fun jerking each other off in your  dim siege zerg?   cant be worse than your forum circle-jerk.

i love that nova gives ms the silent treatment, it makes you all look extra autistic.

I love how he speaks about Nova as if he wasn't part of it so I guess when your clan started losing you're just trying to avoid any relations to them typical bandwagon player :D 

As far as Dimensional siege goes it was fine at least we had more fun than Renovatio who stayed in Chronos scratching their balls thinking how dead their clan is..... Which server you guys planning to transfer Freya perhaps?

14 hours ago, MSCarpetMode said:

Guys, guys, guys.
I don't understand, really, why are you spending so much time and efforts fighting each other.
The real battle will be naia united aka DH vs the trashtalking zerg aka MS
My prediction
Winter 2018 after the merge
Most active DH Cp
Fotomoto
Omen
bla bla

:D

Btw this topic was about how Truffle and his pet Aizen whill bash all by themselves

I'm curious, aren't you?

really if u want omen and foto inside DH u are not a DH member :))))))) keep trying dude!

NOVA & MAX, idk why u are trying broke MS & DH ally, NOVA cant alone against MS, MAX cant alone against DH, MAX cant alone against MS, NOVA cant alone against DH. and the numbers from both clans every day are less and less

MAX = if lllllllll doesnt have all skills up, the entire clan cant kill something

NOVA = When they spend all br brochs from 2 main grps, its game over for nova, btw is so pathetic that if peppino are no up, all nova ppl just go off on game, but okey, their new excuse is "nova are afraid of the trastalk if they lose"

I mean let's be honest if Nova and Max weren't such pu$$ies and stopped holding hands even way back then the indirect partnership between MS and DH wouldn't be made the fact that back then Nova and Max has full control of the whole dimensional siege and all of it's castles speaks volumes thanks to their cowardliness. Way before DH enter the picture MS was fighting both Nova and Max by ourselves without anyone to back us up so when DH entered the picture and we have a common enemy why should we not take advantage of that to be able to achieve something? We could have a four way battle royal right now in Dimensional Siege between MS,DH,Nova and Max but sadly tnx to Nova and Max incompetence this didn't come into fruition :( 

3 hours ago, BloodDark said:

really if u want omen and foto inside DH u are not a DH member :))))))) keep trying dude!

I couldn't care less if you are aizen or one of his lil doggie kiddo pets

I said to you hire buffgirl bump los banditos in chronos. I was an incompetent. Who's aizen then?

I'm saying we are fighting the wrong enemy. Everyone knows who nova are everyone knows who max are.

You are underestimated as ms because no one can ever know where the zerg will move or what the zerg will do

I'm trying to say this since 2 months but atm ms isn't considered a threat

General George S. Patton said " the Third Army alone with very little help and with damned few casualties, could lick what is left of the Russians in six weeks. You mark my words. Don't ever forget them... Someday we will have to fight them and it will take six years and cost us six million lives". 12 Years later patton fought northern koreans armed by the ruskies.

Ms are the ruskies.

Now we can bash ms in one week. Tomorrow it will take months. If DH want to dig their grave by themselves it's not my fault.

DH are fighting with hu oh yes. Do I respect omen and foto even if they pk me (edit countless times) when i'm afk? You can be pretty sure about that.

Do I respect aizen? haha

As soon as the new aizen's papa conguero banana island trip will be lifted off i will continue to post :D

Right, we(DH) started to work with MS only because of Nova/MAX ally. We came few times to fight vs Nova - MAX came also to help Nova(even if Nova doesn't need a help), same on Aden. We don't like some people from MS, they don't like us too, but we need each other.

I would like to fight vs MS, but in this case we will lose all to Renovigatos

Just to make everything public.

You know that many do not want to help MS anymore.

You know who they are. You know how they think. You know that at the first opportunity they will stab us in the back.
Do not you want to risk? Let nova and max kill them untill they quit.

Do not make the mistake of believing that ms now is the first ms. Zuzu, katrise, spawn, and a few others are the real ms. The rest are just RS reborn.

Archived