Dimensional siege

AiZeN

Omen do you really want to know why i respect foto, you and the other hu?

You had the opportunity to flee like the other chickens, alongside their lead .. well crackhead cheater. Did you? Ofc not.

You remained in a server domininated by your very own enemy paying +50% for every item.

It's not a matter of if but a matter or when there will be the merge.

When there will be the merge it will be us or max.

We can get rid of max on the first merge and nova on the second.

We can't fight 2 enemies in the front and one in the rear. That's all.

I respect zuzu, diego katrise. I have friends in nova and max. How it comes since the cheater bumped on chronos i have no more friends in ms ?

@fooz couldn’t even pass the siege zone Aden / rune . So much gear and can’t even walk lool . Anyway i told them they will cry hard and it did happen , they cryed really hard .  With rest of nova staying at rune afk . All this dragon weapons and gear and can’t even come to siege . Well blame ms for wining nova !

Don’t forget  again guys @mixa leading the poor cc @fooz the ritch cc  . All ccs together can continue crying in less than 2 weeks so .. keep your tears dim is comming and from what I saw nova will be crying in weekly bases since they are getting farmed in normal siege also despite the mana regen 

lmao backstab? I don't think MS or DH will do what Max did back then to Nova which is while Nova asked Max to protect their castle (Rune) in dimensional siege because they are busy fighting MS in other place and then Max betrayed them and casted on Rune with a box clan :D I pretty sure remember that funny betrayal :D Anyways bottomline is I can rest assure whoever this "hater" is that MS will uphold it's end of the bargain that as long as this partnership is intact no betrayal will take place :) 

18 hours ago, dUdot said:

Right, we(DH) started to work with MS only because of Nova/MAX ally. We came few times to fight vs Nova - MAX came also to help Nova(even if Nova doesn't need a help), same on Aden. We don't like some people from MS, they don't like us too, but we need each other.

I would like to fight vs MS, but in this case we will lose all to Renovigatos

We would like to fight everyone, but it simply doesn't work this way due to Renovigatos holding hands for years now in attempt to zerg everyone off Dim Server. It's very clear the top castles are owned by the #1/2 clans on NCwest atm.

Also, this Naia drama is still going? Guys at least wait till you play on the same server again. :P I've never heard anything from MS clan members about hating DH.. Why would there be any real beef and I'm not talking about trash talk anyways? I think both clans benefited from the competition on Naia while it lasted? I don't ever see any compliments to Aizen and Co for putting up a fight or that DH didn't crumble under pressure?

4 hours ago, AiZeN said:

Anyways bottomline is I can rest assure whoever this "hater" is that MS will uphold it's end of the bargain that as long as this partnership is intact no betrayal will take place :) 

May I ask you who will decide when this partnership will end? Let me guess :D

Hater? haha. I don't think i could ever hate you like dudot :D

Personally if asked, again, to help ms i won't log in. Period. What will the others do it's up to them.

The partnership between MS and DH will hold up as long as both clans deemed that the partnership is still necessary I love competition more than anything else but at the same time I'm an open minded person as well I know when things are necessary and shiit I don't get emotional about irrelevant stuffs like for example DH being my "old competition" since as far as I'm concerned that chapter has already ended and I don't know why people still love to bring it up. I like living to the present reminiscing past events ain't my style I leave that to old people lmao  

Archived