Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Festival Game will end. Any unused Festival Tickets can be exchanged for an Emperor's Rune Pack (2-hour) at the Dimensional Merchant NPC until July 3.
  • Brooches and Jewelry Boxes will no longer be available on the L2 Store.
  • Another round of 15th Anniversary events will be available for the 4 weeks. Full details will be available later. Events include:
    • Anniversary Freebies - Grab a 15% SP/XP Talisman (Lv. 85+/once per account) and a 15th Anniversary Cube (Lv. 90+/once per account) for 15 Adena each from the L2 Store
    • Anniversary Buffs
    • Anniversary Minigames
    • Anniversary Cake Party Raid and more
  • Ancient Kingdom Cloaks return to the L2 Store . Click here for promotion details.
  • Added Phoenix Blood for 20,000 Adena and Dye Powder for 9,000,000 Adena to the L2 Store as a temporary resolution for the missing Grocery items.
  • Mysterious No-grade Soulshot and Blessed Spiritshot Packs have been added to the L2 Store as Hero Coin rewards by popular demand.
  • Potential fix for adding the links back to the Fishing Guild NPCs for exchanging Expertise Runes and Rotten Fish Dishes.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Edited by Juji
Fishing Links added back

• L2 Team
5 minutes ago, Andouille said:

Any news on the promo's coming soon?

We need promo's like

-Cloak promo
- Artifact Promo
- Dragon Shirt/Claw promo

Haven't seen them for quite a while

Yes, Juji just called me out on forgetting the Ancient Kingdom Cloaks on the maintenance notice after I spent so long formatting the tables...

Added!

• L2 Team
45 minutes ago, Aprhodite said:

Hime gn , info red libra plis ?

45 minutes ago, weinerthezon said:

RED LIBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43 minutes ago, Take said:

we are waiting for the redlibra since the update, tnks.

No dates yet as to when it will be back, but Juji will make the request. :)

19 minutes ago, SweetSacrifice said:

What about Fortuna?

Will we ever have brooch jewls at Merchant or Blacksmith Mammon???

The gap between players equip is so huge, u guys need to add the items from the store to the game content.

Custom features for other territories. Very unlikely that we'll ever see this here.

8 minutes ago, PleistorosAlt said:

I'm please to find that you have sense of humor :D Atleast for you there is hope:ph34r:

Hime always had on point sense of humor xF

Hello there, can you just finally fix that Herpah's quest and adventure quest ?? I had some friends to join here but they quited since they cant get the rewards and xp from Herpah since adventure guildsman quest is bugged ! Do something finally after 1 month maybe :) 

hello good morning could review the issue of the quest that this bug the "quest way of wandering knight" only with some characters you can use the quest others could not review that of the 4 characters that I have only 1 step the quest and I have everything in order I hope you solved greetings.