Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Hime

38 minutes ago, Londres said:

@Juji what can i do if my VP isnt full after maint.? :( Halp Rhoan and lookasdas of chronos

Vitality is restored at reset time, not during maintenance. If you were macro hunting, then you might have eaten it all up well before maintenance.

17 hours ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

•  
  • Another round of 15th Anniversary events will be available for the 4 weeks. Full details will be available later. Events include:
    •  

WHENNNNNNNNN!!!!!!???????!!!???!?

5 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

The event details will be published within the next hour. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

5 hours ago. ncsoft the last 2 years :)

According to l2 gm Kairun and senior gm drayg the path is

"i want to learn about the ancient kingdom cloak"

select the "cloak exchange" option

U will need 15 legendary scroll in exchabge for 1 legendary scroll (high grade)

I thought mistaken that i needed 10 not 15 scrolls for it and i used them cause i didnt saw any new option for high grade one. i told them the problem and that is not anywhere in the event patch notes how we get it and they answered me that we understand but we cannot give back the scrolls used but get 2000 coins as apologies.... Thats the game anymore. 

cu and dont make the same mistake! 

@Hime   

Edited by bo0ya

On 12/06/2019 at 12:13 PM, Dargor said:

Another maintenance goes by, another promo is upon us and still the bloody way of the bloody wandering knight is broken. Is it ever going to be fixed?

Hi guys! i'm new in the game and i'm stuck with the same problem, someone can help me? help us?! Is so frustrating this!!

• Hime unpinned this topic