Hime

Preliminary Details: 15th Anniversary – The Ultimate Celebration

13 hours ago, Juji said:

We put the request in on Sunday for the Cake Raid event with several modifications. I am still waiting on the Dev team's response. There will be no change to the event for the 6/19 maintenance. I will keep you posted once I hear more from the Dev team this week.

That's good to hear. In the mean time I'm preparing for a squash invasion muhahahahaha

Protegat    0

With each passing day, I become more discouraged to continue playing. The Gludio server is empty, the adena drop is terrible, one p2w followed by the other. The event that could be excellent, has discouraged even more people. To make money the company needs to be a bit clever.

On 6/20/2019 at 5:04 AM, Protegat said:

With each passing day, I become more discouraged to continue playing. The Gludio server is empty, the adena drop is terrible, one p2w followed by the other. The event that could be excellent, has discouraged even more people. To make money the company needs to be a bit clever.

I agree. I am an active paying subscriber with 6 VIP accounts.

I have not logged in since the Cake Event fail and probably won't be anytime soon.

Shame.

@Juji @Hime Hello to our GM friends,

Any word on weather we will get some sort of cake event back? This was the first time the community was excited again and it was blown in 2 days...Literally any modification of it would be awesome! Let us know please.