Preliminary Details: 15th Anniversary – The Ultimate Celebration

Hime

13 hours ago, Juji said:

We put the request in on Sunday for the Cake Raid event with several modifications. I am still waiting on the Dev team's response. There will be no change to the event for the 6/19 maintenance. I will keep you posted once I hear more from the Dev team this week.

That's good to hear. In the mean time I'm preparing for a squash invasion muhahahahaha

With each passing day, I become more discouraged to continue playing. The Gludio server is empty, the adena drop is terrible, one p2w followed by the other. The event that could be excellent, has discouraged even more people. To make money the company needs to be a bit clever.

On 6/20/2019 at 5:04 AM, Protegat said:

With each passing day, I become more discouraged to continue playing. The Gludio server is empty, the adena drop is terrible, one p2w followed by the other. The event that could be excellent, has discouraged even more people. To make money the company needs to be a bit clever.

I agree. I am an active paying subscriber with 6 VIP accounts.

I have not logged in since the Cake Event fail and probably won't be anytime soon.

Shame.

well you can tie the Cake Raid exp to Anniversary Gift Box once per day for 1 account that compensate the missing event

if its possible to do so before this weekly maintenance 

11 hours ago, DarkBeast666 said:

come on guys, they dont care anymore of a compensation about cake like they dont care about the players anymore.

They will still be asked by Koreans to care about L2 Store income. Which means boosting the levels of the majority of players to the area where farming with shots is not self-sustainable anymore.

So, don't worry, there soon will be an alternative to the cake.

11 hours ago, Krissa said:

They will still be asked by Koreans to care about L2 Store income. Which means boosting the levels of the majority of players to the area where farming with shots is not self-sustainable anymore.

So, don't worry, there soon will be an alternative to the cake.

yea new form of cake event will be back 

who want to use their hard earned money on a game full of bots.. Go to  War thorn planes.... Full buff. fulll autoheal when low hp, Full Autores teammember, IF you kill bots they back in spot less than a minute..

Yes lets use our hard earned money on a game where GMs are inactive

2 hours ago, BeeAbuser said:

who want to use their hard earned money on a game full of bots.. Go to  War thorn planes.... Full buff. fulll autoheal when low hp, Full Autores teammember, IF you kill bots they back in spot less than a minute..

Yes lets use our hard earned money on a game where GMs are inactive

Just dont. Dont give any $. Either find a cp/clan and join macro festival like everyone else or leave. Adena, drop and spoil are 5 times inferior what they should be. There isn´t  any zone worth of an active playing. Keep your main chars macro in elemental zones for XP and just move for raids/olympiad. Secondary ones macro party outside aden to get some adena. After 8 months its not like there are going to fix adena/spoil or care about bots. When game is dead enough for you leave.

On 6/12/2019 at 10:51 PM, Hime said:

XP/SP Gained Based on Level

Level Range

XP

SP

1-20

21-50

51-60

61-70

71-79

80+

There is a serious flaw in this event and that is the lack of SP it gives. The original event gave SP for every level range but with the scroll rework there is no SP so we're all way higher level and we have no SP for skills. I think you guys should add the SP the event originally gave to the scrolls so it would be a healthy leveling curve. There is no point on beeing lvl 70 with lvl 40 skills. Something must be done about this.

• Juji unpinned this topic