cloak enchant rippoff

merissa

Started with +5 cloak after 25 scrolls its zero, what a bloody rippoff all that money to be at starting point again.  I understand some will fail, however even if it only went up 1 to +6 you could say at least its an improvement for all the enchants to fail and end up back at zero is a bloody rippoff by ncsoft to make money.  Thats it for me I will not spend another cent on this game, I am tottally pissed off with being ripped off constantly.

In everything associated with enchant, you need a character with the maximum number of LUC, why would you go to a business without stacking the odds in your favor? As i understand, you got greedy and outplayed yourself, learn the game and be patient...

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Neesir said:

In everything associated with enchant, you need a character with the maximum number of LUC, why would you go to a business without stacking the odds in your favor? As i understand, you got greedy and outplayed yourself, learn the game and be patient...

+

2 hours ago, Neesir said:

I wouldn't 100% agree with that, I know someone who is enchanting with 90 luck used 100 Scrolls and ended up with a + 2. I Enchanted a + 5 radiant circlet with less than 30 Scrolls, and I have 40 luck. Korean random is a thing.  I'm not saying Max luck doesn't help but at the end of the day even the professional Gambler can possibly lose.

soo lucky .:) some ppl with 90 luck waste 2-3k and dint made +5 radiant :'D chances are soo small ....basicaly if you not hit Lady luck 5times a row ...you gonna fail ....and have no idea how we will make this radiants to +10 in future updates 

Edited by WolfBaby

LUC above 60 is practically irrelevant. Real life luck helps a lot more. Also most of these ppl who wanted a lot of scrolls were plain greedy, pushing to get +5 radiant at any cost. These just outplayed themselves.

• Thanks 1

3 important rules of gamble.

1. when u gamble make up your mind, you already trashed your money!

2. gamble with minimal capital ! the why is obvious

3. always win the one with most capital, aka the house or... X!

as for promo topics prices etc guys just tell 1 phrase << we dont have money >> and close it no more bla bla

sincerely

1 hour ago, Auburn said:

I wouldn't 100% agree with that, I know someone who is enchanting with 90 luck used 100 Scrolls and ended up with a + 2. I Enchanted a + 5 radiant circlet with less than 30 Scrolls, and I have 40 luck. Korean random is a thing.  I'm not saying Max luck doesn't help but at the end of the day even the professional Gambler can possibly lose.

i got Longing at 1st try, korean random at its best, but that doesnt mean i don't make what is possible to make the path easier to achieve the wanted outcome.

With this event, best option is to enchant 3/4 cloaks at the same time and end up with the best one after all enchants run out, make all +4, try enchant all and leave the higher one untouched, enchant the other 3 to the same value etc, with at least 60 LUC in char, ofc it might fail, but at least you are playing it safe

We had the cloak event several times already, before enchanting and spending a lot of adena or ncoin the best is to ask players who already did that.

Enchanting the cloak is a total random, sometimes its best just to buy +10/+15 cloak from the market.

If you read a bit more on how LUC works, you will find out there is a strong cap at 62 LUC. Correct me if im wrong about the LUC stat, but that's what I remember from all tests I have checked.

18 hours ago, Argus said:

If you read a bit more on how LUC works, you will find out there is a strong cap at 62 LUC. Correct me if im wrong about the LUC stat, but that's what I remember from all tests I have checked.

I think its 61. But yeah, the difference to proc lady luck at 61 and 200 luc is like a .7% difference.

The biggest problem with this so called game is, it forces people to gamble real money, even if your 10 years old you now have to gamble your family money away to get anywhere. Its pay to win and win if you have luck on your side. If now forget about it.  Some time I am just ready to call it quits, after 15years  of wasting life and money you just keep going like a sad zombie. Some big wig needs to sue to crap out of ncsoft.