Legendary Scrolls

1 hour ago, thaaira said:

I spend 44 and nothing too -.- thinking harder what I can do lol 

The chance it's approx 5%.Also there was an option to trade for 50% chance Legendary Scroll. Use that maybe when you've seen that 10 failed or whatever...

Also enchanting is done with luc stuff, it's not only clicking. I made 2 cloaks, one +7 with 9 enchants and one +10 with 31 enchants.A friend made legendary cloak the first click, go figure xD

Edited by mixa

7 hours ago, mixa said:

The chance it's approx 5%.Also there was an option to trade for 50% chance Legendary Scroll. Use that maybe when you've seen that 10 failed or whatever...

Also enchanting is done with luc stuff, it's not only clicking. I made 2 cloaks, one +7 with 9 enchants and one +10 with 31 enchants.A friend made legendary cloak the first click, go figure xD

where can u trade for 50% chance legendary scrolls?

3 hours ago, mixa said:

I made 2 cloaks, one +7 with 9 enchants and one +10 with 31 enchants.A friend made legendary cloak the first click

Well why don't you make an enchantment service? Players would pay you adena to enchant their stuff. Why not? :D

Also, I don't understand how come NcSoft didn't start renting gear already. Cloaks and greater jewels are very expensive and relying on whales is never a good strategy. 

Pick the most powerfull dd on the server, clone his items and give me the opportunity to feel king for a day! 

Ye I would pay 50$ to see how it is to be a god in L2 Naia for 1 day. 

On 6/14/2019 at 2:37 AM, lineage26 said:

where can u trade for 50% chance legendary scrolls?

Legendary Scroll (High-grade)

yeah I'm wondering the same thing

Edited by Piro

13 hours ago, bo0ya said:

According to l2 gm Kairun and senior gm drayg the path is

"i want to learn about the ancient kingdom cloak"

select the "cloak exchange" option

U will need 15 legendary scroll in exchabge for 1 legendary scroll (high grade)

I thought mistaken that i needed 10 not 15 scrolls for it and i used them cause i didnt saw any new option for high grade one. i told them the problem and that is not anywhere in the event patch notes how we get it and they answered me that we understand but we cannot give back the scrolls used but get 2000 coins as apologies.... Thats the game anymore. 

cu and dont make the same mistake! 

@Hime   

• 1 year later...

I spent 400 euros to make a ADEN cloak +10, and then what ? how will it be LENGENDARY ? with scroll ! Yes with scroll !!! Where are the scrolls ? L2 store no more.. Ok . I will find in shop in aden ... ok only one shop ,  price  in shop for 1 scroll 1.8 Billion adena ,,,,. i spend 22 billion  and my ADEN CLOAK  normal !! WHY ? WHY ?
  how many more euros to spend for this cloak and not to be done???
, ok this game like many others have been done you pay you play.
So put the cloaks in the l2 store (16000 ns coins )and who wants to spend ready and much more !!:(:(