Payment Process Upgrade Complete

Conguero

• L2 Team

Update: At 2:15pm PDT on April 12, the NCSOFT Account maintenance was completed. Payment services are back online. Thank you for your patience.

--

On April 11 we’ll be upgrading our online payment process, including a new web interface. We expect payment processing to be down from 4am PDT until approximately 1pm PDT on April 11. You will still be able to use any in-game currency you’ve already purchased for titles that do not rely on a web-based store. Impact on the game service will be different per title; please refer to the upcoming maintenance notices for each respective game for full details.

After the upgrade is complete, if you happen to experience any payment issues or encounter any errors, please visit https://support.lineage2.com and submit a ticket for our support representatives to assist with.

Here’s a quick preview of what the new payment process will look like. Please note that the appearance will be customized for each individual game title depending on where you enter the payment process from, as well as being localized into all supported languages.

l2-ncoin-purchase2.0

With all due respect, you are just replacing a crappy interface with a crappier (not that anyone in the history of NCWest ever cared about the interface of the NCoin store). You can't mask the stink of sewage with a few sprays of deodorant, it's sewage after all. 

Should've have decreased NCoin prices by half, we would've appreciated it beyond the "current" gesture.

Here's is a visual representation of how 99% of L2 player (Brad Pitt) conversations with the NCStaff goes. 

6 hours ago, BornInHell said:

Should've have decreased NCoin prices by half, we would've appreciated it beyond the "current" gesture.

Here's is a visual representation of how 99% of L2 player (Brad Pitt) conversations with the NCStaff goes. 

I agree prices should be lowered, if not = less and less players, at the end even a huge merge of servers will not save the game

4000 NCoin - 30$ // 8000 NCoin - 50$ // 20 000 NCoin - 100$

On 4/7/2018 at 11:07 AM, Pleistoros said:

Last statement is: As we can see NcSoft do nothing to raise server population the result cant be diferent then ncstore prices will go up, probably we will see op bundels for 50 000 ncoin very soon(by the end of the year)...you know ..they need to eat and US is very expensive :)

Its going to be faster then I predict :D...

To me there are two options missing.
- Truffle's button
Buy 400.000 ncoins drop them into truffle's account search in chronos giran shops what the players are buying purchase that cra p drop the adena into truffle's account.
- Aizen's button purchase 4.000 ncoins purchase a random pack open the l2 ncwest forum pm conguero "can you please ignore my bought accounts like you did last month? Thank you" send an answer to aizen "sure".

Although Born and pleist replies are right imho they know exactly the quarter when this game will be shutted down and they couldn't care less.

So better save your time to do your things.

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 6:10 PM, Conguero said:

On April 11 we’ll be upgrading our online payment process, including a new web interface. We expect payment processing to be down from 4am PDT until approximately 1pm PDT on April 11. You will still be able to use any in-game currency you’ve already purchased for titles that do not rely on a web-based store. Impact on the game service will be different per title; please refer to the upcoming maintenance notices for each respective game for full details.

After the upgrade is complete, if you happen to experience any payment issues or encounter any errors, please visit https://support.lineage2.com and submit a ticket for our support representatives to assist with.

Here’s a quick preview of what the new payment process will look like. Please note that the appearance will be customized for each individual game title depending on where you enter the payment process from, as well as being localized into all supported languages.

l2-ncoin-purchase2.0

Hi NC,

Not sure about corporate strategy on payment revamps during a P2W event, but maybe you should look at creating that job. Want to thank you for saving some $s on the whim of fishing my reroll dual up a bit. It was going to be a 12k nc coin pack and you can always comp one for the inconvenience. Thank you in advance. :) 

Still down?? WTF is wrong with you guys...... 

The hell....... once in a while i  wanna a fix of this heroine cause event is paying a bit nice and LOL payment nonsence on the go....

WHEN WILL BE UP?  (before wife take my money away.... LOOOOOL) 

sad but true........

if it is to leave the price the same thing was better nor to move, you of the staff should have the minimum of respect with the players, what you are doing border the ridiculous, please, when they want to really improve the server just do it do not stay speaking in the wind ...

11 minutes ago, Irlumir said:

seems that if you are not  USA must buy with another web... but dont know .........

Explanation  is needed.....

I am in USA lol. Website is all jacked since last night too.

Um... My Prestige Pack renew is exactly at 12th each month ... I still didn't got any info about payment on my bank account as I should have and I got a 1-day pack of Prestige Rune, cube and Eva rune in my WH O.o. Account management says that I don't have any subscription in L2 and I didn't cancelled anything. I hope it will be fixed soon and is connected with this errors ppls get?

Archived