New NC Launcher

P.S.  it's not a good thing to do during an event with timed mechanics such as the cake raid.  I started logging in my desired accounts 40 minutes before time and it looks like I will miss the raid because of this forced download/update. 

Will we have to ask for compensation where players made arrangements to make the raid or will it be given freely somehow so people that missed the raid because of the download still receive reward?

• Like 1

You should be notified that the new launcher will DELETE your Lineage II folder and the game will be downloaded (8.88 GB) and not only the old launcher...
Altogether with all your screenshots etc...

Edited by ebaasi

3 minutes ago, ebaasi said:

You should be notified that the new launcher will DELETE your Lineage II folder and the game will be downloaded (8.88 GB) and not only the old launcher...
Altogether with all your screenshots etc...

who cares about players ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ebaasi said:

Trying to log in 30 mins before event.

Nope.

You are forced to download the whole client with the new launcher.

Going to take like 40 minutes, exactly when the event will end.

GG WP KTHXBYE

I have download speed it will take me more than 4 hours ... because they do this !!!!!! so well I was, fix this shit please

I know there are many old players.....you remember when we mock Conquero coz he didnt know afte 2 days an event was running on his servers? :D

Now is time for @Juji and @Hime...Hey fellow GMs do you know that on your servers we have a new launcher? Guess what we can run Europe froom same launcher :D.
I guess you dont...too busy formating in html tables for website....lol

Edited by Pleistoros

wtf i can patch it i get an error sayin that setup failed and get this : #(loc.NewLauncherFound) i can still login with old launcher bu its ANNOYING that everytime i do, i go to the website and dl the other uselees patch..... what now???

20 minutes ago, magirek said:

why download the game again........amateur.....

>:(  Now u know if wanna install the new launcher,, can make a back up of Screenshots and videos...

Another-Nc-Fail.jpg

Its not true!! :/

Another-Nc-Fails.jpg

And thats a lie too... Only can adjust in horizontal

Edited by TEX

On this instructions https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029083312-Installation-Instructions-Launcher-2-0

when I run new game luancher and give my u/n and psw it doesn't show me the step 12 to choose which game and it goes to step 13  with game Blade and Soul directly, which is annoying since I want to download l2 and not this.

Any Ideas how can I fix this?

My account was created for l2...

Tks for any reply

@Juji

Edited by Manaros