Sign in to follow this  
tanks

Returning player question

tanks    0

I just start back playing and have run a brand new character thought the 1-85 quests just fine (except for the bugged way of the wondering knight quest).

My question is, I have a few toons I made back in 2004-2009 that are between levels 45-63. I took one that was level 53 through the quests and she's now 85...were do I get the R grade armor/weapon(s)? The new toon received R grade armor/weapons after questing.  My older toon that is now 85 is wearing the C grade armor/weapon that she had on when I stopped playing years ago.  With prices these days I cannot afford R grade for these toons, but I hate to not level them now that it is easier.

Any suggestions? Or is there a quest to receive these 'starter' R grade items???

Thanks in advance

tanks    0

I did not receive any R grade armor/weapon after lvl 40 like the new toons get.  That was the reason for my post...

Dawe    37

Make any subclass for that toon to get the R-grade pack.

tanks    0
Posted (edited)

I'll try that! Thanks so much!!! Um May I ask what is a good sub class for a sword singer? ISS w/e they're called now?

Edited by tanks

Dawe    37

If you want only the R-grade Pack, it doesnt matter which subclass you choice, just create one, get the pack, switch to main, and open it. You can delete that sub if you want.