Talking Island Cake Raid Temporarily Disabled (FAIL)

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, BornInHell said:

Juji,

after your announcement a cake spawned, boq got the reward. fioti spawned for 2 seconds

#somethingsneverchange #ncwestfail

The message will say a winner regardless, but no reward was actually distributed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BornInHell said:

Juji,

after your announcement a cake spawned, boq got the reward. fioti spawned for 2 seconds

#somethingsneverchange #ncwestfail

Let me guess Boq is also part of your bot group? nice script you running there, what 2 already?

@Juji
Due to no winner during 11:00 spawn on Talking Island, will we be compensated with anything?

Also Due to the cake event being disabled now, will TI players be compensated for each time the cake should have spawned and isn't? I mean many of the TI players are now losing the exp they could have gained from the event, as well as their chances at loot.

Not to sound rude, however It's a bit sad for a game that is celebrating it's 15th year, to not have the event work properly.(Or servers, if that happens to be the case.)

Aden missed the 1st spawn due to server issues. 
Giran missed rewards from 1st spawn from what forums have stated. 
Talking Island, GM's had to Force spawn Fioti, and server got no winner of the item. Also event is disabled, so TI had no spawn 6/13/19 20:00.

I was unable to edit my prior post. 
Edit for above post:
Talking Island, GM's had to Force spawn Fioti, and server got no winner of the item. At the 11:00 spawn.
Also event is disabled, so TI will be missing spawns.

2 hours ago, Mishi said:

I was unable to edit my prior post. 
Edit for above post:
Talking Island, GM's had to Force spawn Fioti, and server got no winner of the item. At the 11:00 spawn.
Also event is disabled, so TI will be missing spawns.

GMs didnt force spawn fioti. They killed cake and fioti manually when they spawned. In that few seconds, scripted players def got xp rewards

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Mishi said:

I was able to manually target it, didnt try macro, cause the toon named Fioti :P

same Fiotii / fiotiii

Juji where is the promised ban of bots? so far the only one who can level in this event

Edited by BornInHell

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, BornInHell said:

can you also explain why GMs teleported some people away from Elven Village before event started?

To reduce latency across the entire server and to prevent the NPC server from crashing out.

Boss lasted a few seconds, and the npc ended with less than 1 minute only a few players took the reward.

I used my service interval to participate in the event, I am very disappointed, I end up having to schedule myself in the schedules of the game and still not being rewarded

Just now, Juji said:

To reduce latency across the entire server and to prevent the NPC server from crashing out.

so you're admitting in interfering into the game content which is a violation of your rules of conduct and not punishing clear 3rd party abusers?