How much Adena do you need?

Oeste

How much adena do you need for "living expenses" in a day?.  We all know you can spend 100's of millions on a single XP party, this is not the number I am looking for. So let's assume I am a casual player that has a 101 lvl toon and let's also put gear aside, just consider basic "living expenses"; On top, let's also assume my target activities are: K99, CC, BAY, Altar, Af (aka the infamous dailies) + XP or faction party (maybe 300 mobs in GC lower) once per day

Now, please let's put gear aside, how much do you really need? to do the above, I am thinking something like: 

• Cost of soul-shots, lets say a minimum of 3k per day: 1m?
  • Contribution to 1 or 2 cakes: 12m per cake * 3, (expensive, I know): 36m?
  • Teleportation costs: maybe 2m per day?
  • Other items like a Brez, some MP potions, etc...: 9m?
  • Roses 8m each * 4: 32m?

I know some items you can live without: you can choose not to use cakes ever but let's be honest vitality is a joke, with no cake it's gone in 2 minutes (IMO it should last at least 2 hours without any outside aids but w/e), and no vitality means the XP will suck really hard. Roses can be overlooked but no roses = less dmg = more cakes so... best use them (cheaper to use a rose than to chip in for another cake). Soul-shots, can you really do w/o?, lol. Teleportation, of course you could run everywhere like in the old days, GL with that!. Other expenses, come on!, you always use a little something else, why would you want to deprive the player base from using other items once in a while?, like a Freya scroll for example.

The numbers above, (which I totally made up), add to 80m adena per day; Then you also need to make some money for your old age, let's say more or less 25% of that, to make it a nice round number of 100m per day. What I'm trying to get to here is, if this is what you minimally should be able to do as a casual player, and if this minimal experience is something that would reduce player leakage to the benefit of all + attract some new players to the game, why are we making way less adena per day?, (this is rhetorical, I don't need an answer to that). What I am trying to get to is generally agreed idea of what the necessary adena is to go by as a casual player.

My profit is about 250kk per day on 24/7 afk dwarfes in town (what means I could make much more better profit, but I'm lazy). 

For newbie have to be hard make first ~billion, but then can make huge money with reselling stuff.

Btw during fortune card event I made about 25b profit only with reselling :) 

This may fall under 'other items' but it always gets on my nerves that you need to buy spirit ores to use certain skills which also adds up to your daily expenses.

It depends on a class, but for a wynn like myself:

let's say you play 3h a day:

Elemental's Call 10 ores every 3mins or so, so about 20 per hour - 288k, if you don't kill all the time let's say 250k for 3h
blessing of exalted 120 ores - 172,8k for 3h minimum (sometimes party members ask you to give it to them too)
sharing equipment5 ores every 30min - 14,4k for 3h
Freezing Invoke 2 ores per skill, can be used every few seconds, but you can imagine I don't use it that often, let's say I use it once a minute - 86,4k for 3h
Noble blessing (if you're a healer u use it after every ressurection) - 5 ores or 40 for a party, let's say you use a party one every hour 57,6k

So you need like another half a million a day for ores. It isn't much when compared to everything else, but for example today, after a few hours of farming I got a total of 409,692 adena.

24 minutes ago, Helv said:

This may fall under 'other items' but it always gets on my nerves that you need to buy spirit ores to use certain skills which also adds up to your daily expenses.

It depends on a class, but for a wynn like myself:

let's say you play 3h a day:

Elemental's Call 10 ores every 3mins or so, so about 20 per hour - 288k, if you don't kill all the time let's say 250k for 3h
blessing of exalted 120 ores - 172,8k for 3h minimum (sometimes party members ask you to give it to them too)
sharing equipment5 ores every 30min - 14,4k for 3h
Freezing Invoke 2 ores per skill, can be used every few seconds, but you can imagine I don't use it that often, let's say I use it once a minute - 86,4k for 3h
Noble blessing (if you're a healer u use it after every ressurection) - 5 ores or 40 for a party, let's say you use a party one every hour 57,6k

So you need like another half a million a day for ores. It isn't much when compared to everything else, but for example today, after a few hours of farming I got a total of 409,692 adena.

Do Lucien's Altar and Grave Robber Rescue daily (with your alts as well) for exactly 1,114,200 to fund some of your GK/Ore/SS expenses.

• 2 weeks later...

Casual player cant login, create avatar and go hunt in areas you mentioned.

To get to level 100+ player must be already addicted and must accept that this is not casual game but expensive hardcore grinding game. 

----------------------------------

In Group therapy...

Hello, my name is John and i am addicted.

To buy ncoins i sold my car but it was not enough so  i got debits.

I couldn't pay my debits as I lost my job because instead to go to work I played at home.

I lost a house because of debits.

I tried to sell my wife and daughter to raise more money for ncoins but I need more.

I joined this therapy group to get help not for my addiction but in hope to meet new friends who can lend me some money for ncoins. 

-----------------

Archived