When will Agathion Charms added to our Agathion System ?

Draecke

as the open issues/feedback topic about Salvation update got archived without actually addressing the issue I'll repost it here

so when will the dimensional merchant dialog for exchange agathion -> charms fixed as right now it's still missing ?

pLGMvtb.jpg

to be clear NCWest is the only L2 Export Region that doesn't have a working Agathion CHARMS System

here's the details from NCTaiwan which is identical to that of EU/RU: http://tw.ncsoft.com/lineage2/news/notice/view.aspx?nn=312

Thx!

35 minutes ago, Conguero said:

Hi Draecke, 

As you've noted, Zodiac Agathion Charms aren't yet available in our region and we don't have any plans to announce about their release at this time.

Release? The system was available back in December, here is the quote from Hime dated December 8th:

"When visiting a Dimensional Merchant in towns, there is a new option for "I want to exchange for Zodiac Agathions" This will allow you to purchase a 1-Slot Seed Bracelet for 500,000 Adena. You will also find the Zodiac Agathion Charm Book of Growth used to enchant Zodiac Agathion Charms for sale for 20,000,000 Adena. We do not suggest buying the Zodiac Agathion Charm Book of Growth currently as it has very limited use in the game with existing items at launch. You will also see there are options to exchange Zodiac Agathions into Zodiac Agathion Charms, but it requires the 'Starlight Jar' item among other items. Since this 'Starlight Jar' item has not been previously provided, exchanging these items at this time will not be possible easily."

You should've just restructured Hime's statement saying "This system will be expanded on later through events, promotion and purchase for the Bless Zodiac Agathion Charm Book of Growth through L2Store."

9 hours ago, Draecke said:

as the open issues/feedback topic about Salvation update got archived without actually addressing the issue I'll repost it here

so when will the dimensional merchant dialog for exchange agathion -> charms fixed as right now it's still missing ?

pLGMvtb.jpg

to be clear NCWest is the only L2 Export Region that doesn't have a working Agathion CHARMS System

here's the details from NCTaiwan which is identical to that of EU/RU: http://tw.ncsoft.com/lineage2/news/notice/view.aspx?nn=312

Thx!

I'm confused, you're whining about P2W items on 90% of your posts but you want them to add more P2W items? :D 

5 hours ago, Truffle said:

I'm confused, you're whining about P2W items on 90% of your posts but you want them to add more P2W items? :D 

I think Draecke is more worried that we dont get any new System. and need to stay with the Agathionsystem we have right now, that is 100% pay to win. From what i see in other Export Regions most stuff you Need for Agathion charms are to get by fishing. Since they not reworked Fishing at all, its sure NC-West can stay with 15Day Charms. 

Anyways they just want your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. And to be honest its hard for me to get along with this fact.

Archived