No casual chart compared to other games.

Nsidia

I find L2 in-game "community" to appear very anti-social compared to  other games. Usually can't shut people up in towns in other mmorpgs. In lineage sometimes you wonder if everyone is a bot.

Nobody is going to respond to a PM, everyone appears to be extremely busy. No casual chat in towns of ANY kind between ANYONE, except spams for selling items, that's it. 

Very odd. why is that?

31 minutes ago, Nsidia said:

I find L2 in-game "community" to appear very anti-social compared to  other games. Usually can't shut people up in towns in other mmorpgs. In lineage sometimes you wonder if everyone is a bot.

Nobody is going to respond to a PM, everyone appears to be extremely busy. No casual chat in towns of ANY kind between ANYONE, except spams for selling items, that's it. 

Very odd. why is that?

Mainly because this is a 15 yo game, most players are not here to socialize, simply because they don't need to anymore.

Most other games are way newer and ppl are more sociable.

32 minutes ago, mixa said:

Mainly because this is a 15 yo game, most players are not here to socialize, simply because they don't need to anymore.

"Mainly because this is a 15 yo game, "  ---> NO. It's just because 15y NcSoft in office not have no 1 person with right ideas. In fact - no one who understand L2 game and what need for L2 community. All they are just technically "programers" - nothing more. Sad... What happen now in pas 2 week.. They let log x*n number accounts - how many you want or how many you can.. In this way 99% people now paly "makro". Approx no instances, no nothing. You can see in clan 20-30 online  - but 1 week no 1  word in clan chat..

It's just office worker problem - they create past and future!

And 100% -----> BOTS KILLING ANY GAME. ABSOLUTELY (So makro+x*n accounts its the same efekt ).

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

2 hours ago, mixa said:

I think the same as mixa said. L2 is not a new game, Not going so far as 15 years, but if you go to when GoD launched, there were a lot of sociabilization on the game.

At first when i reached a good level and created a clan in my old days i helped a lot, knew many people and had to listen the complains of any new player. I am a player that likes the lore of the game so i usually read what the npc text said and did many quest (most of them doesnt exisit anymore ....) Now after many years, i just log to play with my friends that still play and have some fun doing the instances in the wrong way or testing.

A lot of new people dont even think about looking the forum first or even read the quests description when they are playing.

So if I reply in game to anyone new to the game, i reply what i think is usefull. if they ask me what to do in a quest that in the description (not even the npc text) say "kill 200 mobs in harnak...." well... i will not  reply. But if they have issues, cant find and npc or event ask me what someone new should do first, or have issue playing a instance for the first time, i usually help. 

1 hour ago, Diver said:

Most people us TS or ventrillo or other programs. No one looks at chat,

Rare people this use.

1. Not want to spend time for 1 more program.

2. Most are married and etc - not want problem in family (with wifes).

3. For example - start Discord (4R4M) ---> and after 5 min want to sleep.."so interesting" :)

3. I have - and im not using.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake