Yul returned

Lashian

Hi, i'm a veteran player that no matter what i always come back to the game.

I got a nice ISS 86 that was supposed to be my main when GOD just launched but seems that back in the time they were just boxes and let it be to make a yul. Actually i got a yul 97 with R95 weapon, i'm a casual player and was wondering if the game is still fun for people like me. Joining a friendly clan and not aiming to the top or spend  infinite $€$€$ to get the easy way to overpower your character fast.

I'm from Eu, playing Naia. Thanks for your answers :3

31 minutes ago, Dargor said:

You'd be better off in Chronos. Naia's population isn't as good.

He'd better find another game.

Key words were ; "fun" , "friendly", 'not aiming spend".

You wont find anything here.. Last of us are still here because either spent too much to quit, either cuz of friends, or too addicted.

Seems like it's easy to level up right now. There a way to find easy gear at early levels? Hows the economy? The nostalgia brings me back here anyways, i don't mind spending money on a fun game but hate when it necessary in order to progress decently xD

4 minutes ago, Lashian said:

Seems like it's easy to level up right now. There a way to find easy gear at early levels? Hows the economy? The nostalgia brings me back here anyways, i don't mind spending money on a fun game but hate when it necessary in order to progress decently xD

xDxDxDxD

6 hours ago, Lashian said:

Hello mate! I will make it easy for you, you xp to 99 and game is pretty much over if you do not spend money, you simply hit a wall. Weapon, armor, jewels and many more are pretty much P2W only if you want to, as you said "Progress decently"! You need to pay for everything, absolutely everything! Cost for descent pve/pve is high! Some people invest 1000$ and have fun, some invest 12 000$, some 40 000$, it is all about your mindset!

Cheers 

Archived