N4ruta

How to prepare a Dwarf Dagger Pve

N4ruta    0
  1. I have a few items but for now I'm only interested in the pve I would like you to help me with the certification skills dyes / gear ect that is what I need I have ruby lvl 4 and Dual dagger bloody aria bracalet +4 str / talisman loggin / Abundance lvl 1 set r99 +6 light Enchante type I do not have jewelry only creation ring / octavis ring the most decent ones of the jewelry I need N4ruta chart name.  B| Help Me Guys...

N4ruta    0
On 14/6/2019 at 1:37 PM, N4ruta said:
  1. I have a few items but for now I'm only interested in the pve I would like you to help me with the certification skills dyes / gear ect that is what I need I have ruby lvl 4 and Dual dagger bloody aria bracalet +4 str / talisman loggin / Abundance lvl 1 set r99 +6 light Enchante type I do not have jewelry only creation ring / octavis ring the most decent ones of the jewelry I need N4ruta chart name.  B| Help Me Guys...

Argus    155
Posted (edited)

By dwarf dagger what do you mean? Othell Fortune Seeker?

If you are interested only in PVE and you want to have fun you will need really good gear so you can solo most of the monsters. Othell is not very welcome in parties ( except when you have top tier equipment ), BUT FAFURION + PRELUDE OF WAR updates changed the game to SOLO MACRO, you can XP efficiently and get levels fast now.

So it all depends now on how much money do you want to spend on your toon.

Since spoil is almost useless nowadays, maybe you should switch to another othell class. Most important in the game PVE wise now is having tons of DPS.

By your post I understand you play solo atm, so you need to have ISS, probably Hiero so you can have POM.

Some people can help you out with equipment if you share your plans and budget, its useless to tell you what items you need now, the list will be long and probably cost you anywhere from 300bil ++ so share more info.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1

N4ruta    0

well i have ruby lvl 4 abundance lvl 1 wep bloody +12 3sa dual dagger no dyes only jewell octavis warrior ring creation ring set light r99 +16 full elem
look my items and tell me what i need to buy like---?

Argus    155
Posted (edited)

Hello, in my opinion, if you are in a tight budged you can get these : 

Jewels - Soul Baium, Soul Frintezza, Blessed Zaken, EarthWyrn Ring! 

Set - Bloody light set +8/10, depends on budget

Dyes - many ppl will tell you go full 15 STR, my opinion is 59 DEX is low and you need to boost it. 

Bloody dual dagger 3 sa is good, try to get good augment - p critical dmg 15% or p skill critical dmg 15%

Ruby 4 is good enough.

Abundance 1 is good, but now you can get recs from l2store, so you might consider going to lvl 4.

Longing Talisman is good enough for start.

You need to get Elmore Cloak +10 or more with good augment like - p.critical dmg 7.5% or p skill critical dmg 7.5%, this item will boost your PVE dmg a lot, if you have enough adena +15 Elmore cloak will give great PVE dmg boost.

PVE belt or Chef's monkeys belt will be good.

Noble Circlet of Authority +5 or Radiant +5 will boost your dmg but this will be expensive .. 

Get your toon 105 and dual class also 105, get the proc skills for skill power etc etc, those will boost your dmg a lot 

Taurus agathion even low lvl will give you self Battle Rhapsody also helps out while farming

I hope some othell will come to this thread and also comment. 

Edited by Argus

Vassy    25

As addition to Argus answer - Elmore +7 is enough - you will get the skill and it's easy to make when you enchant 2 in parallel. Try to use this event to level up fast - you'll get huge boosts plus free greater jewels which will help you with the damage. Also there're 2 hours bloody runes that are cheap.