Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Friday, June 14, 2019

Juji

10 minutes ago, Norda said:

150% XP/SP boost is aren't equal compensation, especially for 71+ characters

Just add the ability to obtain the amount of experience you specified earlier as a reward from the NPC or when opening "The 15th Anniversary Gift Box" from L2Store? This will be same, as we hit a Cake, just without chance to win top reward.

+1

@Juji Why can't you just give us a 15th Anniversary Gift Box which you can click on every reset time that gives the XP/SP we receive from defeating the Cake Raid instead? All in accordance with the table based on the character's level e.g. Level 1-20 (20,000/600) , 21-50 (4M/120,000) , 51-60 (100M/3M) , 61-70 (200M/6m) , 71-79 (250M/7.5M) and 80+ (400M/12M). As for the 1st place rewards, you can do a 15th Anniversary buff (Like Oriana in the last event) where you need to have it on to be in the lottery draw, and you need to purchase the buff 1,515 adena from Fifteen. Only one winner per day per server. This way it will solve all latency problems and everyone will be happy celebrating Lineage2's 15th Anniversary together! Let's be realistic here @Juji , we're humans and can't be spoilt, imagine giving a dog full of delicious grilled meat mix with satay sauce and now you're giving that same dog just bones? I'm sure you know what I'm trying to say here. All the above can be done and we don't mind waiting for you to fix it. Please don't give us this quick fix and think that all is ok which is a huge disappointment to all loyal fans of the game. Please put yourself in our shoes. We spend many hours in this game we still love. There are many games out there, newer ones, don't force us to quit because of this. 

Disappointed Fan of Lineage2,

The real TSEBAIOTH (LaLaMui)

I have to say I agree. I am so tired of having to play/level/grind around a bunch of people afk all the time. 

I'm playing a game in a virtual world where nobody is @ their keyboard anymore and this new event is just going to make it that much worse.

The Cake Event at least allowed for everyone to catch up to start doing end-game content, and stop helping farmers for illegal sales just to get exp, experience high level bosses/sieges/pvp, high level group activities, and playing against people actually at their computers and not running bot trains.

I may try the event, but I think I am done. Hate to say it, but I'm probably going to quit as well.

Have a good one folks.

Just now, Tsebaioth said:

@Juji Why can't you just give us a 15th Anniversary Gift Box which you can click on every reset time that gives the XP/SP we receive from defeating the Cake Raid instead? All in accordance with the table based on the character's level e.g. Level 1-20 (20,000/600) , 21-50 (4M/120,000) , 51-60 (100M/3M) , 61-70 (200M/6m) , 71-79 (250M/7.5M) and 80+ (400M/12M). As for the 1st place rewards, you can do a 15th Anniversary buff (Like Oriana in the last event) where you need to have it on to be in the lottery draw, and you need to purchase the buff 1,515 adena from Fifteen. Only one winner per day per server. This way it will solve all latency problems and everyone will be happy celebrating Lineage2's 15th Anniversary together! Let's be realistic here @Juji , we're humans and can't be spoilt, imagine giving a dog full of delicious grilled meat mix with satay sauce and now you're giving that same dog just bones? I'm sure you know what I'm trying to say here. All the above can be done and we don't mind waiting for you to fix it. Please don't give us this quick fix and think that all is ok which is a huge disappointment to all loyal fans of the game. Please put yourself in our shoes. We spend many hours in this game we still love. There are many games out there, newer ones, don't force us to quit because of this. 

Disappointed Fan of Lineage2,

The real TSEBAIOTH (LaLaMui)

+10000000000000000000000000000000000

• Like 1

I think 150% xp boost is better then nothing and all were going to get, because they would have to re-script the NPC entirely to award the xp. It's MUCH easier for @Juji to simply enable the server settings versus having that new NPC generated, translated, and implemented.

Similarly though, ALL TOP rewards from the Cake raid should be removed from all servers, unless there's a chance these boxes can contain them (and I doubt that very much).

You removed Thursday and onward, please do the right thing and remove ALL of them.

20 minutes ago, Norda said:

150% XP/SP boost is aren't equal compensation, especially for 71+ characters

Just add the ability to obtain the amount of experience you specified earlier as a reward from the NPC or when opening "The 15th Anniversary Gift Box" from L2Store? This will be same, as we hit a Cake, just without chance to win top reward.

+1000000000000000000

I do understand the frustration that comes from having an event added to the game just to be removed a few days later BUT first be grateful that you got some free XP.. a bit of XP is better than no XP, like many have pointed this new solution of 150% XP/SP sounds more like a event for botters and i know it doesn't alleviate the frustration from this FAIL event.

Now if NCsoft would not have added this event you will still be playing and no complaining (at least not about the event), so the ppl that I feel are entitle to complaint and bytch about it are those that came back to the game and wanted to catch up with friends or just catch with the general population and those that got NCoins just to get more out of the event which is a huge deal because they did invest real money for something in specific and now that was taken away from them.

Finally before you guys curse me out, I'm share the general feeling about this event and how messy it was, I'm a new player and i was enjoying being able to level my characters a bit faster specially my supports, just by reading the forums i can see how most of our complaints fall on deaf ears and how the lack of %4&#s given by NCsoft has everyone on edge but just keep bringing the real issues to the top topics instead of burying them under a pile of threats about this shitty event.

Best of luck to you guys.

Sorry about my English.

BTW, too much didn't read to check for errors :).

Edited by Guu

2 minutes ago, OLampompa said:

Giran server is up, i killed several mobs, in my inventory there is a 50% rune

You have earned 113,256 XP (Bonus: 56,628) And 3,225 SP (Bonus: 1527)

https://imgur.com/a/QpKHrMQ

Where is the 150% Boost???

Which mob is giving 50k xp?

that is already 150% boosted, it's not as bonus xp... ;)

Edited by Astamurtania

2 minutes ago, Astamurtania said:

Which mob is giving 50k xp?

that is already 150% boosted, it's not as bonus xp... ;)

I am dominator, solo kills in 78 lvl mobs in wind plateau, thats every kill for me :D

Aslo the Bonus is added with VIP 4 and 15% from the new talisman

Edited by OLampompa

Just now, Guu said:

Now if NCsoft would not have added this event you will still be playing and no complaining (at least not about the event)

You're right bro, but the fact is they added the event, and now there should be rectification for the mess up.

400,000,000 (400 million exp) exp a day for 1 month = approximately 12,400,000,000 (12 billion 400 million exp) for participating in eating/hitting the cake.

Now they messed it up and we no longer get the gear, or the exp, and are expected to grind with 150 xp/sp rates, which will be nowhere near that equivalent.

I'm sorry, this just is unacceptable.

1 minute ago, WintairShade said:

You're right bro, but the fact is they added the event, and now there should be rectification for the mess up.

400,000,000 (400 million exp) exp a day for 1 month = approximately 12,400,000,000 (12 billion 400 million exp) for participating in eating/hitting the cake.

Now they messed it up and we no longer get the gear, or the exp, and are expected to grind with 150 xp/sp rates, which will be nowhere near that equivalent.

I'm sorry, this just is unacceptable.

I didn't want to call you off when you said they would do right by us earlier, but it seems like the truth came to you faster than my word.
Right when we think they made it right ( both events were good, the cake one had problems in one server), they drop the ball. When they have the chance to recover from it...they drop it again. THat's really disapointing.

• Like 1