Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Juji

Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Friday, June 14, 2019

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, SwsElite said:

i did right playing casually and not investing even 1$ in your crap company.

I did. I put lots of my money in.

No more though.

I'm pissed. >:(

Edited by WintairShade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ohfuggle    8
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Infernal said:

dude not 0 xp, when you apply BONUS 0%! you have rates at 1x, if you apply 50% you have rates at 1.5x if you apply 150% bonus you have 2.5x... if you apply 500% you have rates 6x!!!!!!!!!!

 

You aren't getting it, 1 == 100%. That's what the ONE STANDS FOR. Are you that dense? A 1X server means you get the standard 100% of the xp the mob gives. If you mob gives 10,000 xp, on a 1X server you get 10,000 xp. On a 0.5x server it would be 5,000 XP. On a 2.5x server it would be 25,000

1 * <mob amount> = what mob normally gives.

You don't times numbers by 100%, that's not how basic math works, 100% = 1 = 100%, do you understand? 250% = 2.5, 150% = 1.5, 50% = 0.5, 10% = 0.1.

Do you get it now? 

SO this server is normally 1x OR ONE OR 100%. 

If there is a ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY or 150% or 1.5 boost, the total base rate should be the standard ONE, 100%, or 1 PLUS the boost of ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY or 150% or 1.5 for a total of TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY, 250%, or 2.5.

Edited by ohfuggle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorfrik    0
I lost my time but I'm glad I did not pay anything, I would have been throwing away the money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
killerPrice    26

I 'm killing https://l2wiki.com/classic/Arimanes_of_Destruction , that have basicaly 400k Exp.

On a full party of 9 ( bonus of 2.2 boost) that means the total exp of the Mob is 880.000
When we divide it by every member of the party, they each should get 97.700 Exp ( with absolutely NO BONUS ADDED TO YOU CHAR, runes etc)

Right now, with our so called "SERVER BOOST", I'm getting 114k on this mob, same conditions. And I have a total of 85% bonus exp coming from pendants/clan buffs,vip. Meaning I'm only getting 62k of base exp ( +52,700 in bonus)

 

Killing the same mob by myself, I get 463k Exp, from which 212.761 is bonus. I'm basicaly not even getting the full exp, meaning the "actual" server rates were already nerfed, and not even with this boost is still normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Infernal    3
2 minutes ago, ohfuggle said:

You aren't getting it, 1 == 100%. That's what the ONE STANDS FOR. Are you that dense? A 1X server means you get the standard 100% of the xp the mob gives. If you mob gives 10,000 xp, on a 1X server you get 10,000 xp. On a 0.5x server it would be 5,000 XP. On a 2.5x server it would be 25,000

1 * <mob amount> = what mob normally gives.

You don't times numbers by 100%, that's not how basic math works, 100% = 1 = 100%, do you understand? 250% = 2.5, 150% = 1.5, 50% = 0.5, 10% = 0.1.

Do you get it now? 

SO this server is normally 1x OR ONE OR 100%. 

If there is a ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY or 150% or 1.5 boost, the total base rate should be the standard ONE, 100%, or 1 PLUS the boost of ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY or 150% or 1.5 for a total of TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY, 250%, or 2.5.

now its 1.5x should be 2.5x but NCSOFT also do ************* again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ohfuggle    8
Just now, Infernal said:

now its 1.5x should be 2.5x but NCSOFT also do ************* again.

CORRECT.

Right now people are claiming they are seeing a 50% boost, it would seem that the "event" is 150% XP rate, not a 150% BOOST.

So instead of the standard 1 * mob xp

Or what we assumed was (1 + 1.5) * mob xp

We are getting (1 + 0.5) * mob xp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OLampompa    0
Posted (edited)

Again announsment message does sae XP/SP +150% Boost Setting

Edited by OLampompa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Infernal    3
2 minutes ago, ohfuggle said:

CORRECT.

Right now people are claiming they are seeing a 50% boost, it would seem that the "event" is 150% XP rate, not a 150% BOOST.

So instead of the standard 1 * mob xp

Or what we assumed was (1 + 1.5) * mob xp

We are getting (1 + 0.5) * mob xp

shame shame on us!! OMFG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madison    0

You guys are discussing wrong things. What we really want is Fioti npc back without the cake, the top rewards are for bots anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Infernal    3
2 hours ago, Juji said:
  • We have added a 150% XP/SP server boost setting for the rest of the event period

SERVER BOOST! LIKE RUNES!!!!!! DO YOU EVEN DO MATH???? LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OLampompa    0
1 minute ago, Madison said:

You guys are discussing wrong things. What we really want is Fioti npc back without the cake, the top rewards are for bots anyway.

I could care if it worked correctly and in normal hours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aLLm    3

well i agree with some ppls that we need only fioti with xp reward 2 times a days thats all. GG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xDreyar    7

@Juji for real now u had a nice event and now this shit? a transformation scroll and a rice cake? wtf is that? and u srsly want us for the next event to spend money? for what? for some more scrolls and rice? pls get your shit together this server is going well and there are alot of ppl playing so u guys get alot of money from each event and then 1 time in 3months u decide to make something for free to make a little bit the ppl happy and for what? for 1 day? just give the exp on the boxes omg and not that shitty rewards....if u guys keep like that in 1-2 months max server will be with zero ppl!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeathLord    2

To resolve this problem is very simple, remove this event "XP/SP 150" and bring back only the NPC Fioti , talk to him two day and take this XP/SP , gg...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diruis    3
2 minutes ago, ManaGain said:

 

#CampaignBackNpcFioti  :D

#CampaignBackNpcFioti :D

 +++

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

There was no need to change cake so suddenly. I should wait for the fourth and very poorly managed this game embarrasses me

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Animal    9

seriously . . . how about an event where we don't get forked*

no mater, taking the server down at the start of the raid is in poor taste and it does indicate that . . . well, it indicates what NCSoft thinks of it's players.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NaughtyBoy    1
4 minutes ago, Infernal said:

if all of 2000+ player just comment here.. i think they changes his mind!

 

logout and comment on forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pete    0

after the server went down During the event I went outside to smoke...  It was there that I realized I had just been bleeped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×