Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Friday, June 14, 2019

Juji

3 hours ago, Juji said:
  • We have added a 150% XP/SP server boost setting for the rest of the event period

150% XP/SP server boost setting = +50% exp, 

So we get 1 rune +50% for 30-days :D instead of 480kk exp everyday for 70+ :) haha

2rzeyds.jpg

Don't disinform players. It is +50% exp.

Edited by Pollux
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, StanxFZ said:

Idc about +16 lol c weapons, but +15 a grade is a big problem

You don't care about +16 Top C 'couse you got one from last event, the thing is that you are mad because you didn't win a +15 Top B or A. You are very stingy Scrooge Mc Stanx

Resultado de imagen para scrooge

Edited by rafaeru

3 minutes ago, rafaeru said:

You don't care about +16 Top C 'couse you got one from last event, the thing is that you are mad because you didn't win a +15 Top B or A. You are very stingy Scrooge Mc Stanx

Resultado de imagen para scrooge

lol I didnt win anything from such events, generally I dont care about c grade +16 weapons cuz I made already by myself c grade weapons +15, when they feed ppl with good but possible to get items is okay, but if randoms walks arround with +15 top a grade weapons Im getting mad ;)

1 minute ago, StanxFZ said:

lol I didnt win anything from such events, generally I dont care about c grade +16 weapons cuz I made already by myself c grade weapons +15, when they feed ppl with good but possible to get items is okay, but if randoms walks arround with +15 top a grade weapons Im getting mad ;)

Bleh.. I hate to agree but yes, random ppl getting +16 yeah its a mess..... where is the effort to make a good weapon anyways...

Is this game near the end?

#CampaignBackNpcFioti

9 minutes ago, StanxFZ said:

cake event is trash event, just remove a grade weapons u gave away

You're the one that's asking for this, stop embarrassing.

#CampaignBackNpcFioti

#CampaignBackNpcFioti

#CampaignBackNpcFioti

Edited by Mikimbao

come on producer all you have to do is ask dev for new build with fixed cake raid boss, we cant play without proper events from korea.

just put VIP requirement for it like chronicle cube, no one complaining about it.

after all this is the 15th celebration is it, why have change of heart man

• Like 1

So, instead 500kk exp and 15kk sp free every day we got a usseless 50% extra xp/sp…..Ncfail again. How incompetent can you be?. Just remove the broken winner´s reward and spawn cakes on every city, problem solved, everyone happy.

• Like 3