Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Friday, June 14, 2019

Juji

Ok, so you gave us a nice EXP EVENT for a month to catch up new content then suddenly cancel and remove the good stuff and give us some crappy 20 min XP trash and 150% exp event thats is not even 60%????

FAIIIILUUUUUREEEEEEE!

Bring back the CAKE!

#CampaignBackNpcFioti

Whats up with the 150% EXP boost thats looks more like 50%?

Bring back the original EVENT.... You NC guys are a JOKE

We have enough with BOTS in good EXP Spots and then you do this.... cancel a good EXP Event

Edited by rafaeru
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, rafaeru said:

#CampaignBackNpcFioti

Whats up with the 150% EXP boost thats looks more like 50%?

Bring back the original EVENT.... You NC guys are a JOKE

We have enough with BOTS in good EXP Spots and then you do this.... cancel a good EXP Event

lol the "cake" event is the best way to screw the server even more.. +16 and 15 B and A weapons????  lmao, and +10 armor? That game damaging,..

for this event my friends are more lvl than me, and by canceling the event I will not reach them anymore, so to celebrate the 15th anniversary, they did not give me anything, my enemies have weapons +16 and free levels, and now I have that go up level without friends

Edited by Gorfrik

3 minutes ago, Gorfrik said:

for this event my friends are more lvl than me, and by canceling the event I will not reach them anymore, so to celebrate the 15th anniversary, they did not give me anything, my enemies have weapons +16 and free levels, and now I have that levear without friends

omg look what you have done to this poor man..