Forums

Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Friday, June 14, 2019

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello All, I have been reading all of your replies in this thread and looking into different options with the current 15th Anniversary event. The dev team requested that we quickly remove the cak

This is what was come up with? Very disappointing.  The Cake Event would have given everyone the ability to easily catch up to 80 for end-game content and an attempt to level the playing field for

So, instead 500kk exp and 15kk sp free every day we got a usseless 50% extra xp/sp…..Ncfail again. How incompetent can you be?. Just remove the broken winner´s reward and spawn cakes on every city, pr

#CampaignBackNpcFioti

Whats up with the 150% EXP boost thats looks more like 50%?

Bring back the original EVENT.... You NC guys are a JOKE

We have enough with BOTS in good EXP Spots and then you do this.... cancel a good EXP Event

Edited by rafaeru
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, rafaeru said:

#CampaignBackNpcFioti

Whats up with the 150% EXP boost thats looks more like 50%?

Bring back the original EVENT.... You NC guys are a JOKE

We have enough with BOTS in good EXP Spots and then you do this.... cancel a good EXP Event

lol the "cake" event is the best way to screw the server even more.. +16 and 15 B and A weapons????  lmao, and +10 armor? That game damaging,..

for this event my friends are more lvl than me, and by canceling the event I will not reach them anymore, so to celebrate the 15th anniversary, they did not give me anything, my enemies have weapons +16 and free levels, and now I have that go up level without friends

Edited by Gorfrik
3 minutes ago, Gorfrik said:

for this event my friends are more lvl than me, and by canceling the event I will not reach them anymore, so to celebrate the 15th anniversary, they did not give me anything, my enemies have weapons +16 and free levels, and now I have that levear without friends

omg look what you have done to this poor man..

• Juji unpinned this topic