Nova v. MS

ChocolateChip

I mean, we could also tap to town and run back out as you guys did because it's pretty obvious you guys didn't res each other in the video. So idk how you call that losing, especially when we basically farmed you guys for 20 mins straight... you gotta learn how to play other peoples characters better Truffle, Raven would be disappointed from that crappy performance.

With respect to it being a 6v7, it's not our fault you guys are bad at making pvp parties, as you had plenty of time to while we set our party up. (Note: I didn't bring up the fact that you have been recruiting the entire server and people from other servers to fight us, so making a full party shouldn't be too difficult for you guys, but hey, might as well mention it. Oh, and btw, maybe recruit better people next time because the players from LB are actually terrible at PvP...cmon now, i'm confident you can do better).

Did you notice how OP my new character is at 101? Like damn, my brooch jewels level 3 are smacking you guys around...not to mention my +5 skills.

Anything else you would like to bring up Truffle? I'd be happy to discuss :D

Was a lot of fun beating the bleep out of you on Raven as well as the crappy players you recruit, let me know when you want to go again. 

3 minutes ago, ChocolateChip said:

I mean, we could also tap to town and run back out as you guys did because it's pretty obvious you guys didn't res each other in the video. So idk how you call that losing, especially when we basically farmed you guys for 20 mins straight... you gotta learn how to play other peoples characters better Truffle, Raven would be disappointed from that crappy performance.

With respect to it being a 6v7, it's not our fault you guys are bad at making pvp parties, as you had plenty of time to while we set our party up. (Note: I didn't bring up the fact that you have been recruiting the entire server and people from other servers to fight us, so making a full party shouldn't be too difficult for you guys, but hey, might as well mention it. Oh, and btw, maybe recruit better people next time because the players from LB are actually terrible at PvP...cmon now, i'm confident you can do better).

Did you notice how OP my new character is at 101? Like damn, my brooch jewels level 3 are smacking you guys around...not to mention my +5 skills.

Was a lot of fun beating the bleep out of you on Raven as well as the crappy players you recruit, let me know when you want to go again. 

Log in? We can go anytime.. :D Nothing changes the fact you cut a video you should win 100% but instead lost cause nova is crap :P 

If you call going -50 in war stats and having to run back from town because you can't/fail to get res'd, then you guys are damn great at this game and won whatever the heck that's called. But in the eyes of any sane person that knows the game, you guys got your asses kicked...bad.

Oh, and how much did exp did you guys lose for going back to town so often throughout the entire 20 mins? Just curious :D

1 minute ago, ChocolateChip said:

If you call going -50 in war stats and having to run back from town because you can't/fail to get res'd, then you guys are damn great at this game and won whatever the heck that's called. But in the eyes of any sane person that knows the game, you guys got your asses kicked...bad.

If you watch closely we go to town to get PoM.. I know its really unbelievable that you couldn't win this pvp.. :D Points don't matter kiddo.. whoever is left standing at the end of the PvP is the defacto >>Winner<<.. It's hard to grasp I know. :) 

So you're telling me that Divekio gets PoM every 1-2 mins, Fairchild gets PoM every 15-20 seconds, and you get PoM on Raven every 3 mins-ish? Oh, and thanks for confirming you are sharing accounts with TheRedRaven, you know it's against the rules right?

Damn, from the sounds of it, you guys stand so much in that fight too...is MS willing to show us how to win PvP by having the most the deaths and by losing a ton of exp by going to town instead of waiting and getting res'd?

1 hour ago, ChocolateChip said:

So you're telling me that Divekio gets PoM every 1-2 mins, Fairchild gets PoM every 15-20 seconds, and you get PoM on Raven every 3 mins-ish? Oh, and thanks for confirming you are sharing accounts with TheRedRaven, you know it's against the rules right?

Damn, from the sounds of it, you guys stand so much in that fight too...is MS willing to show us how to win PvP by having the most the deaths and by losing a ton of exp by going to town instead of waiting and getting res'd?

40 minutes ago, Truffle said:

I know, we do die a lot :(

Thanks for admitting the truth Truffle, I know it's hard for you.

But hey, here's an article you should read, might want to stop sharing accounts with TheRedRaven, Truffle. 

https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/204361019-Account-Sharing

Key Quote From Article: Account sharing is a violation of the Lineage II User Agreement and an account can be closed for it if it’s found to have been shared. 

1 hour ago, Truffle said:

If you watch closely we go to town to get PoM.. I know its really unbelievable that you couldn't win this pvp.. :D Points don't matter kiddo.. whoever is left standing at the end of the PvP is the defacto >>Winner<<.. It's hard to grasp I know. :) 

So you're also saying that you left the PvP? If you are down a person (6v7), why not invite your iss and bring it to you in the PvP instead of running away from the PvP? Or hey, you got so many people in clan now, i'm sure an active iss with PoM wants to join you in the slaughter that happened...-50 war stats/farmed and you won the PvP...

1 hour ago, ChocolateChip said:

Thanks for admitting the truth Truffle, I know it's hard for you.

But hey, here's an article you should read, might want to stop sharing accounts with TheRedRaven, Truffle. 

https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/204361019-Account-Sharing

Key Quote From Article: Account sharing is a violation of the Lineage II User Agreement and an account can be closed for it if it’s found to have been shared. 

You really should study up butters. Don't want you going on a million "camping trips" again, eh

2 hours ago, ChocolateChip said:

key point here ^_^

".....which they lost, he conveniently left it out....." Well there you have it, the Teflon narcissist says that yes we lost 50 but it was the 1 we won that was the only important one - are we forgetting the #runtotown #hideintown #myhpislow play style that lead to your supposed 1 kill. *Thumbs up* for your play style and ensuing comments (at least they match).

Nova only cares about the clan war stats nothing more nothing less I don't even know why a trash can player like chocolate who was kicked in the curb by nova in the middle of last server siege and was forced to play with other pet clan is trying so hard to make a propaganda video that they won because more kills but the end was cut off to make it seem like they won the PvP which is not :D

27 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

Nova only cares about the clan war stats nothing more nothing less I don't even know why a trash can player like chocolate who was kicked in the curb by nova in the middle of last server siege and was forced to play with other pet clan is trying so hard to make a propaganda video that they won because more kills but the end was cut off to make it seem like they won the PvP which is not :D

Yet again another literary masterpiece in substance and script. O.o *takes a breath trying to read the never ending sentence* #CampHoppingftw #ImAliveAgain #TooFunny

4 steps

1) this sunday nova will lose aden. just ppl like dustapg already have the excuse 

2) nova will try ( or probably not) for few time get back the castle

3) if they fail will say the same excuse that when they was at naia, "we just moving to other server to grp and fight against a zerg"

4) they will move to naia

On 4/11/2018 at 5:29 PM, HiccUps said:

Yet again another literary masterpiece in substance and script. O.o *takes a breath trying to read the never ending sentence* #CampHoppingftw #ImAliveAgain #TooFunny

sup Meatshield #73 :) 

Ez 7v7 4 rounds 1 lost 3 wins :) 

Round 1 Nova 1 dragon weapon vs MS no dragon weapon = Nova wins

Round 2 Nova 1 dragon weapon vs MS 1 dragon weapon = MS wins

Round 3 Nova 1 dragon weapon vs MS no dragon weapon = MS wins

Round 4 Nova 1 dragon weapon vs MS no dragon weapon = MS wins 

Fooz ponas Re? 

Archived