Forums

Nova v. MS

ChocolateChip

On 11/4/2018 at 6:49 AM, ChocolateChip said:

Thanks for admitting the truth Truffle, I know it's hard for you.

But hey, here's an article you should read, might want to stop sharing accounts with TheRedRaven, Truffle. 

https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/204361019-Account-Sharing

Key Quote From Article: Account sharing is a violation of the Lineage II User Agreement and an account can be closed for it if it’s found to have been shared. 

On 11/4/2018 at 8:19 AM, Fooz said:

You really should study up butters. Don't want you going on a million "camping trips" again, eh

Ok so for the avoidance of any missunderstanding, when someone admits something in written language, then people should be able to present screenshots, where that someone actually says it. Please post me any screenshot where Truffle says he logs/plays my toon or anything similar.

I can help you to understand what i mean, cause I know you are not that bright.....so i will use an example:

I say: Fooz, thank you for admitting that Nova use scripts, and that despite that Nova still suck, cause you Fooz think that Nova need better scripts.

Here is the link with the screenshot were you Fooz actually say it: https://gyazo.com/8777803067e3cffc7a0d072147803e55

Btw, I have told you many times not to project your tactics to MS. Because you had Mayn playing your toon in oly, it does not mean we in MS do the same, like MS dont use scripts, just because you think we do because you people in Nova do use scripts.....

PS: I am happy you read the User's Agreement there in Renovatio Clan. You know what it says about third party programms right?....I hope you are not planning a million "camping trips" again guys........

3 hours ago, Raven said:

Please post me any screenshot where Truffle says he logs/plays my toon or anything similar.

5 hours ago, AiZeN said:

lol they did have a dragon weapon but even though we lost the first round that speaks greatly to how resilient we are as an organization "Never back down attitude FTW" lost first fight against Nova with 1 dragon weapon vs us none, won 2nd round with both pts having a dragon weapon, won 3rd round with our pt with no dragon weapon while nova has one and also same for 4th round with the same condition.

Here you are. It doesn't take a mit degree to undestand who those ppl on ts are.

Say tank you bom

9 hours ago, Raven said:

Ok so for the avoidance of any missunderstanding, when someone admits something in written language, then people should be able to present screenshots, where that someone actually says it. Please post me any screenshot where Truffle says he logs/plays my toon or anything similar.

I can help you to understand what i mean, cause I know you are not that bright.....so i will use an example:

I say: Fooz, thank you for admitting that Nova use scripts, and that despite that Nova still suck, cause you Fooz think that Nova need better scripts.

Here is the link with the screenshot were you Fooz actually say it: https://gyazo.com/8777803067e3cffc7a0d072147803e55

Btw, I have told you many times not to project your tactics to MS. Because you had Mayn playing your toon in oly, it does not mean we in MS do the same, like MS dont use scripts, just because you think we do because you people in Nova do use scripts.....

PS: I am happy you read the User's Agreement there in Renovatio Clan. You know what it says about third party programms right?....I hope you are not planning a million "camping trips" again guys........

To be able to convincingly get away with a derogatory statement towards another, you must first have some ground beneath your feet.

Imagine if someone posted: "....cause I know you are not that bright...." and followed it up with the likes of: "I say: Fooz, thank you for admitting that Nova use scripts, and that despite that Nova still suck, cause you Fooz think that Nova need better scripts.", "....missunderstanding...", "...programms...".

Moving forward, please notice the similarity amongst MS posts in general. Seems to clearly indicate the resemblance of a desolate mountaintop family/clan removed from society for generations sharing a greatly reduced gene pool. #ComeDownFromTheMountain #NeverTooLateForSchool #RobPeterToPayPaul #InvestInSchoolNotVideoGames

@Raven

Firstly, you can't talk about someone not understanding a language when you unable to speak/type it yourself.

i.e. 

11 hours ago, Raven said:

Secondly, please look at the wording Truffle uses in this thread. I'll Bold/Underline it for you.

On 4/10/2018 at 11:44 PM, Truffle said:

If you watch closely we go to town to get PoM.. I know its really unbelievable that you couldn't win this pvp.. :D Points don't matter kiddo.. whoever is left standing at the end of the PvP is the defacto >>Winner<<.. It's hard to grasp I know. :) 

With this being said, i'm guessing everyone has watched the video by now including yourself Raven, so why exactly is Truffle stating that we are going... when he is not even in the video...it's really obvious to notice those Stage 2 Dragon Fists btw.

11 hours ago, Raven said:

You might want to go back and actually read the User's Agreements...even if you have to put it in whatever language you generally speak/use on a day to day bases. Hopefully you will actually understand what's stated if you do.

But hey, maybe Truffle will teach you English when you go on a camping trip...you can only hope though :)

Choco sorry what do you think to accomplish spending your time to write those things?

I'm asking to check aizen's account since july 2017 because it's impossible no one noticed he's playing from a different continent, not country, continent.

Now what did i accomplished. Aizen is still in here, he bought more accounts, and now he's playing temperance's one too.

You know, fooz knows, evey knows all the 3 servers know truffle is playing theredraven toon and they don't think to hide that neither.

Move on. Let em do it. They are just cheaters.

Spend your time better, trust me.

5 hours ago, HiccUps said:

To be able to convincingly get away with a derogatory statement towards another, you must first have some ground beneath your feet.

Imagine if someone posted: "....cause I know you are not that bright...." and followed it up with the likes of: "I say: Fooz, thank you for admitting that Nova use scripts, and that despite that Nova still suck, cause you Fooz think that Nova need better scripts.", "....missunderstanding...", "...programms...".

Moving forward, please notice the similarity amongst MS posts in general. Seems to clearly indicate the resemblance of a desolate mountaintop family/clan removed from society for generations sharing a greatly reduced gene pool. #ComeDownFromTheMountain #NeverTooLateForSchool #RobPeterToPayPaul #InvestInSchoolNotVideoGames

Using of fancy words doesn't make you look smart lmao instead of investing your time here try to improve your gameplay perhaps as for someone who started talking trash a lot the moment they join Renovatio then got invited once in a PvP by Nova and that party lost big time and you were never invited in top tier PvPs again you sure talk a lot of smack. I mean you and chocolate are just bunch of third rate wanna be top players and specially you who promotes "Rat PvP" (Guys let's bring top pts to gank MS and when they bring their top pt we PR and avoid them and tell them we're doing instance). LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

unknown.png?width=887&height=499

unknown.png?width=887&height=499

outside of couple of people who I would say at least knows how to play this game ya'll just bunch of garbage leechers :)

Bah Aizen i think you are really sick. This is a videogame. The real accomplisments are achieved in real life not, for sure, in l2.

When nova go to work you are asking for pvp, when they eat you are asking for pvp, when they log in to pvp you aren't there. meh

Untill yesterday I was more than happy to reply to every nonsense you posted in here and to ask for your ban since you managed to get half of us banned while the only one who deserved to be banned was you.

When I saw nuky playing like a total noob, nuky the hero, i realized you are totally sick. You don't care about the others and you want to win no matter how and what the others will have to suffer to let you win.

Post what you want. You are a mr noone irl and in here.

Cheat as much as you want. NCwest doesn't look at the logs anymore.

You aren't worth my time, and i bet evey thinks the same.

Have fun.

Im just a spectator but just wondering why people like to "spy" or even feel the need to jump on the opposing teams forums to screenshot conversations just to post them on the games forums? I mean on one hand kodo's to you for the commitment.. on the other hand, you may want to open blinds and see the sunshine..some might get the impression your in a little to deep? 

33 minutes ago, PrinceOfFrogs said:

Im just a spectator but just wondering why people like to "spy" or even feel the need to jump on the opposing teams forums to screenshot conversations just to post them on the games forums? I mean on one hand kodo's to you for the commitment.. on the other hand, you may want to open blinds and see the sunshine..some might get the impression your in a little to deep? 

Impression? Everyone knows this game is his life, and he doesn't hide it

it's as easy as NC check ravens log and find Truffles (non-greek) IP xD he isn't too bright is he?

Also mayn doesn't log be for oly either, I play my matches nub unlike TheRedTruffle lol. 

18 hours ago, Raven said:

2 hours ago, Quitted said:

Bah Aizen i think you are really sick. This is a videogame. The real accomplisments are achieved in real life not, for sure, in l2.

When nova go to work you are asking for pvp, when they eat you are asking for pvp, when they log in to pvp you aren't there. meh

Untill yesterday I was more than happy to reply to every nonsense you posted in here and to ask for your ban since you managed to get half of us banned while the only one who deserved to be banned was you.

When I saw nuky playing like a total noob, nuky the hero, i realized you are totally sick. You don't care about the others and you want to win no matter how and what the others will have to suffer to let you win.

Post what you want. You are a mr noone irl and in here.

Cheat as much as you want. NCwest doesn't look at the logs anymore.

You aren't worth my time, and i bet evey thinks the same.

Have fun.

If I'm gonna waste my time at this game why should I not try to be one of the best while at it and win at the same time I wouldn't waste my time doing anything half azz :D 

39 minutes ago, Fooz said:

it's as easy as NC check ravens log and find Truffles (non-greek) IP xD he isn't too bright is he?

Also mayn doesn't log be for oly either, I play my matches nub unlike TheRedTruffle lol. 

If NC cared about there would be 1 server with 500 players tops (you would be banned aswell)

A very special person wrote:

"Using of fancy words doesn't make you look smart lmao instead of investing your time here try to improve your gameplay perhaps as for someone who started talking trash a lot the moment they join Renovatio then got invited once in a PvP by Nova and that party lost big time and you were never invited in top tier PvPs again you sure talk a lot of smack. I mean you and chocolate are just bunch of third rate wanna be top players and specially you who promotes "Rat PvP" (Guys let's bring top pts to gank MS and when they bring their top pt we PR and avoid them and tell them we're doing instance). LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL"

Yet again, another typical MS post void of substance and presentation. I could say that instead of starting out with your "Using of fancy...", it should have been "The usage..." or even "Your usage..."; however, my original post still applies. Specifically: #ComeDownFromTheMountain #NeverTooLateForSchool #RobPeterToPayPaul #InvestInSchoolNotVideoGames

On a side note, words such as 'derogatory', 'resemblance', 'desolate' shouldn't be too difficult for you. Simply disregard my use of capital letters and punctuation and you can start to visually see something you might write. That said, you will also have to excuse a coherent post to further bring it to a level of your calibre.

With respect to your claim of not making fun of MS until I/we hit Nova, your memory is as faulty as your ability to express yourself. Killing MS non-stop and making fun of your clan was a mainstay to us when you were repetitively trying to get us to join MS. Point in fact, I stopped once joining Nova because the little amusement your clan provided in their whining was removed with my #block approach.

Further, to effectively berate others you should try to combine "wanna be" to 'wannabe', and avoid using the word "bunch" when referring to two people.

Side note: The "specially" seems to be missing an 'e' - you can privately decide where you can put it. O.o 

In your wonderful response, you had mentioned "Rat PvP". Impressed because of your use of a 'capital letter', but then again it's apparently a quote from someone else. Regardless, maybe the new credit card warrior(s) of today enjoy the civil war, stand on opposing sides of the so-called battlefield approach to pvp; however, looking back at the original video, MS can't even play by those rules. O.o #RunAndHide #ThankGodTownIsThere

Personally I find this civil war approach pointless as it is only an extension of the current players' lack of focus and ability to play the game (i.e. choc embarrassing you all at 101). You level and buy items all with your CCs, and now look for arranged PVPs - can all of you get any more lazy. I enjoy hunting whether it be pve or pvp. The gameplay style of standing on a field / allowing people to go to town / being allowed to die 50 times and winning one (maybe) / thus professing to be a 'awesome player', is truly laughable.

PS. Stating 'let's get top pts to gank MS' when your exercise of posting private chats like a 2 year old clearly indicate asking for runs with a couple people and not a perfect party is just another example of  your real need to: #InvestInSchoolNotVideoGames.

1 hour ago, HiccUps said:

A very special person wrote:

"Using of fancy words doesn't make you look smart lmao instead of investing your time here try to improve your gameplay perhaps as for someone who started talking trash a lot the moment they join Renovatio then got invited once in a PvP by Nova and that party lost big time and you were never invited in top tier PvPs again you sure talk a lot of smack. I mean you and chocolate are just bunch of third rate wanna be top players and specially you who promotes "Rat PvP" (Guys let's bring top pts to gank MS and when they bring their top pt we PR and avoid them and tell them we're doing instance). LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL"

Yet again, another typical MS post void of substance and presentation. I could say that instead of starting out with your "Using of fancy...", it should have been "The usage..." or even "Your usage..."; however, my original post still applies. Specifically: #ComeDownFromTheMountain #NeverTooLateForSchool #RobPeterToPayPaul #InvestInSchoolNotVideoGames

On a side note, words such as 'derogatory', 'resemblance', 'desolate' shouldn't be too difficult for you. Simply disregard my use of capital letters and punctuation and you can start to visually see something you might write. That said, you will also have to excuse a coherent post to further bring it to a level of your calibre.

With respect to your claim of not making fun of MS until I/we hit Nova, your memory is as faulty as your ability to express yourself. Killing MS non-stop and making fun of your clan was a mainstay to us when you were repetitively trying to get us to join MS. Point in fact, I stopped once joining Nova because the little amusement your clan provided in their whining was removed with my #block approach.

Further, to effectively berate others you should try to combine "wanna be" to 'wannabe', and avoid using the word "bunch" when referring to two people.

Side note: The "specially" seems to be missing an 'e' - you can privately decide where you can put it. O.o 

In your wonderful response, you had mentioned "Rat PvP". Impressed because of your use of a 'capital letter', but then again it's apparently a quote from someone else. Regardless, maybe the new credit card warrior(s) of today enjoy the civil war, stand on opposing sides of the so-called battlefield approach to pvp; however, looking back at the original video, MS can't even play by those rules. O.o #RunAndHide #ThankGodTownIsThere

Personally I find this civil war approach pointless as it is only an extension of the current players' lack of focus and ability to play the game (i.e. choc embarrassing you all at 101). You level and buy items all with your CCs, and now look for arranged PVPs - can all of you get any more lazy. I enjoy hunting whether it be pve or pvp. The gameplay style of standing on a field / allowing people to go to town / being allowed to die 50 times and winning one (maybe) / thus professing to be a 'awesome player', is truly laughable.

PS. Stating 'let's get top pts to gank MS' when your exercise of posting private chats like a 2 year old clearly indicate asking for runs with a couple people and not a perfect party is just another example of  your real need to: #InvestInSchoolNotVideoGames.

Oh how the mighty Nova have fallen, that moment when their members doesn't have anything to brag about in this game anymore and just became some "grammar nazi" no one cares about correct grammar nowadays you wrote too much correction all you have to do is remove "of" which is the only mistake on that paragraph regardless let's get back on the topic at hand why are you so freaking terrible at this game I mean come on you talk a lot of trash and doesn't have anything to show for it I mean Nova's been recruiting a lot of trash like you for example I don't know what the hell are they doing. This ain't zR era anymore you can't just recruit anyone with a +10 dark set or whatever decent PvP gears and pray to sweet baby jesus that they are at least serviceable if I was leading Nova you'll be kicked out of clan already and I'm pretty sure the old leaders such as Hitcha or Camira would've done the same cause the likes of you who are just pretty much a dead weight in the clan and has none to offer has no place in a PvP clan. 

Choco embarassing us with his lvl 101 toon? I just freaking humiliated his new feo yesterday in oly with a toon that's not even freaking exalted what you talking about son lmao and buy items with our CC son let me get you straight up no one can deny that I'm right up there with the best and do you think I spent a ton of money on my gears hell I don't even have the true end game gears I'm still running with some lvl 4 jewels and most lvl 3's my epics are all 30 days my cloak is just nevit, my head gear is just the old mdef+con +6 and the rest are what you just a must for a tank and you think all of the best players in this game are burning tons of cash in this game? don't embarrass yourself the fact is your incompetent as a player and you're trying to hide that fact by advocating "ganks" instead of arranged PvPs or let's say clan vs clan. I mean you're so horrible that even on gank pts you're not even invited haven't you thought about that a terrible tank like lordedwards is picked first before you? :D

PS: Instead of talking rubbish here let's settle it in-game make a party and let's do 7v7 bring all of your dragon weapon players and you play tank and I'll bring all of our best players and I'll play tank as well and I'll show you the difference between us :) 

I do not think ms will ever be able to do anything good on chronos. Ms lacks in leadership. Zuzu is a good clan leader but can not always be online and anywhere.

The rest is a bandwagon of scammers with a few exceptions here and there. The lil chitchat between enemy eg spaw vs prince it's ok, l2 isn't l2 without the dramas, but now is a total different thing. All bs 24/7 to prove what? I'm better than you in a videogame but i suck irl. Congratz.
As for ms players 1/3 does not even have a piece of pvp armor demonstrating the fact that ms officers are good only in creating a zerg and they want to win not with the skills of a few but with the power of numbers. 200 players against 70.

This demonstates how things went wrong since 2014. In here the biggest zerg has 200 players. On classic the smallest clan is 300 ppl lvl 10 and sieges are 500 vs 500 not 200 vs 70. Meh.

I don't understand why someone is bragging in here saying i'm better than you in a 1k users server.

Bruh every classic server has, at least, 6k users.

Numbers speak by themselves. Ru opening its 4th classic server=24k users Eu opening the 2nd classic server=12k =36k

L2ncwest at its best today 3k users = - 33k users. Those are just the official ru/eu l2 classic servers.

The very day ppl began to flee from ramona to go to l2 salvation ru and then quit logging on ru classic realizing that they don't need more than 10 $ to have some fun the p2w era is gone, forever.

You are just one of the last bunch of pixels playing in one of the last l2 p2w servers.

The fact that ms went to recruit people on freya and naia, as well as on chronos, had, is having and will have very heavy consequences for the ms themselves. Eventually what ncwest did not want to do for greed, merge on a single server, players will do it and I do not think 200 will be enough like a number.
Finally I continue to read 7 against 7 organized.
It reminds me when some bully was telling me I'm waiting for you outside the school, elementary, to punch your face. Then that bully took a lot of punches in the face from me and from all the others who were present and did not return to school for months. When he returned was with is parents crying like a 2yo kid. Sorry sorry sorry.
It is sad to see that the best mmo of all times has become the amusement field for children of just over 10 who spend 12 hours on the forum and 12 minutes in game.

Really sad. For the rest i agree with mixa. This game shouldn't be allowed to 14yo kids without parental control.

Last but not least i'm seeing ppl considering l2 like it was the real life. Always online. Well if a doctor doesn't hospitalize them in a psychiatric ward first when this game will be shutted down they won't have no real reason to live anymore for years to come.

Edit: sorry i pushed the enter button by mistake. The most important thing.

Almost two years ago, everyone, on all the servers, hated nova.

Now everyone, on all the servers, hate ms (don't take it personally because i'm not even online on l2 ncwest nowaday).

O.o Aizen.....

Unfortunately your lack of any acceptable level of mental acuity is only superseded by your absolute lack of character and moral compass given your inability to discern between a game, life, and what should be the acceptable norm of referencing. This is most definitely a rhetorical post - not that you will understand the meaning, which I'm sure you will evidence shortly. #StayOnTheMountaintop #GenePoolHasToDieOut #TooFarGoneToFeelSorryFor O.o 

9 minutes ago, Truffle said:

Does Nova leadership know they have members on here crying about account sharing? Half of Nova will be gone if not more, are you guys really this dumb or what?

There's a lil error there truffle

Hic is from nova i am not.

That beeing said I bet you do not know you're the joke of all the classic servers even the ru ones.

About the accounts sharing prob it's not my business.

To me before 2018 ends l2 salvation ncwest won't exist anymore so guess where i could be playing right now.

15 minutes ago, HiccUps said:

Our answer is still 'No' regardless of how much you sweet talk us. :) #SadTruffle

Lol I seriously pity evey and the rest of the OG's from Nova who has to play with this bunch of garbage but then again it is their fault for recruiting your type of players lol :D

leymwyW.png

Archived