Help newbie, please

Nira

Hello guys and girls. I didn't play for long time and i don't know many things now.
So i want to ask just few questions:
1) I have Yui Trickster with dual class (85 Feoh Storm Screamer), on main class i have Immortal armor (R) while on dual i have only Paulina's Dynasty armor (S). The question is, where and how can i get Immortal armor Robe and Staff  for my Feoh?

2) Where and how can i farm Adena?

Thank you in advance for you answers.
Have a good day.
Best regards,
Nira

1. if u dont have subclass make another and u will get permanent paulina R grade twilight for corresponding class so for robe and staff u can pick mage subclass, same thing for your archer make new subclass and lvl it from quest at Tarti in Gludio town if u want those subclasses skill but if u already have it will stay if u reset 1 subclass last time I check before new update

for sure u have done subclass quest coz u have dualclass so if u have 2 more subclass reset each at a time, those armor and weapon automatically given to u at lvl40 any class

2. adventurer questline currently bugged so for adena u might want to check Pavel Ruins, Stuttgard

and for xp I suggest Silent Valley, Aden

Edited by dexs
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, dexs said:

1. if u dont have subclass make another and u will get permanent paulina R grade twilight for corresponding class so for robe and staff u can pick mage subclass, same thing for your archer make new subclass and lvl it from quest at Tarti in Gludio town if u want those subclasses skill but if u already have it will stay if u reset 1 subclass last time I check before new update

for sure u have done subclass quest coz u have dualclass so if u have 2 more subclass reset each at a time, those armor and weapon automatically given to u at lvl40 any class

2. adventurer questline currently bugged so for adena u might want to check Pavel Ruins, Stuttgard

and for xp I suggest Silent Valley, Aden

Thank you so much, i will check this out :)

7 hours ago, PixyLicks said:

open the permanent paulin set on the toon you want use it on ,  you don't get a staff on all Feoh class so pick a summoner sub to open the weapon  box and you will get a staff

yeah already got it, thank you. But i found one more questions.
Only one subclass can be lvl up to 80+ ? because i have one sub 85 lvl and when i tried to lvl up another one it stuck on lvl 80.

And is there any other place where can i farm adena with my class Yui Trickster or Feoh? Because there in Schuttgart so many summoners and no place to farm at all

yes too many wynn there but there always a room i think last time i went there i can macro in ease no one ks me

u can explore other spots for depending on ur lvl

harnak get an empty room for urself

altar of evil, spot near dark elf village

it will be fun if u explore it urself, see how much adena u got per hour

arcan city region, seal of shilen, pagan temple, blazing swamp and a few more i forget it all just check em

2 hours ago, Piro said:

yes too many wynn there but there always a room i think last time i went there i can macro in ease no one ks me

u can explore other spots for depending on ur lvl

harnak get an empty room for urself

altar of evil, spot near dark elf village

it will be fun if u explore it urself, see how much adena u got per hour

arcan city region, seal of shilen, pagan temple, blazing swamp and a few more i forget it all just check em

I know that farm with Summoner is the best but is it that bad to farm with Yul or Feoh?

And thank you so much , i will check those places. But unfortunately i dont know yet how to use macro there.

9 hours ago, Dawe said:

Only one Subclass (now called DualClass) can go above lvl 80.

There is a place in Shutt? Pavel Ruins right? :)

Okay, i got it. I asked because someone told me i can lbl up subclass to 85 and geat a cloak... because if u creat a sub class and get R pack, you get only armor and weapon but no cloak. So i was curious how can i get it too

55 minutes ago, Nira said:

Okay, i got it. I asked because someone told me i can lbl up subclass to 85 and geat a cloak... because if u creat a sub class and get R pack, you get only armor and weapon but no cloak. So i was curious how can i get it too

When Your Dual Class reaches 85 you can use class change interface... lower right corner.

You get a Chest with Rose buffs/Paulina's Twilight Bracelet/Class Cloak/Mysterious SSR&BSSR etc.

(Only Main Class has actual Class Change Quests now, and then uses class change interface.)

Edited by Teribeth

2 hours ago, Nira said:

I know that farm with Summoner is the best but is it that bad to farm with Yul or Feoh?

And thank you so much , i will check those places. But unfortunately i dont know yet how to use macro there.

summoner is cheaper using pet shots

my feoh use aoe macro to farm with full support aka buffer and healer, its faster kill and awesome class

for info check Class Discussion Section

2 hours ago, Nira said:

maybe it meant class cloak that have low stat

belt you will get at dimensional crack quest at 95 in aden town

https://l2wiki.com/Commando_Belt

22 hours ago, Xess said:
22 hours ago, Xess said:

summoner is cheaper using pet shots

my feoh use aoe macro to farm with full support aka buffer and healer, its faster kill and awesome class

for info check Class Discussion Section

maybe it meant class cloak that have low stat

belt you will get at dimensional crack quest at 95 in aden town

https://l2wiki.com/Commando_Belt

Okay, thank you. 
I also checked Class Discussion Section but there is not much information about Yul Trickster but its okay, im trying slowly to learn this game :) just want to become stronger with good armor, accesories, weapon and etc