take me a week to work bot hunter

24 minutes ago, Krissa said:

And how many bots do you think you can ban per hour without false-positives and with proper evidence when the banned one complains?

they run on 9 characters I think a lot)

2 hours ago, Harulli said:

they run on 9 characters I think a lot)

Assuming 4k bots per servers, 40 hours per week of work, it means that you need to ban 100 bots per hour without accidentally banning legit players. Are you sure you are that fast? Are you sure you will actually be able to ban 4k bots manually before quitting your unpaid "job"?

And how fast do you think botters can create new botting accounts?

you must first put the rates on adena 1-40 monsters as it was at the start of the server

and then ban from cruma tower and ant nest and so on

if bots do not generate income they will disappear

Edited by Harulli

7 hours ago, Krissa said:

Assuming 4k bots per servers, 40 hours per week of work, it means that you need to ban 100 bots per hour without accidentally banning legit players. Are you sure you are that fast? Are you sure you will actually be able to ban 4k bots manually before quitting your unpaid "job"?

And how fast do you think botters can create new botting accounts?

Pretty darn fast based on the few behind the scenes videos I've seen of bot farmer setups.

The dude is overly optimistic about everything involved here.

That party bot i kill they every day and made ticket report them with so much Record video in game . But staff lineage2 tell me just wait  for  check , i did wait like 1 month and nothing for ban bot ...

17 minutes ago, Nomore said:

That party bot i kill they every day and made ticket report them with so much Record video in game . But staff lineage2 tell me just wait  for  check , i did wait like 1 month and nothing for ban bot ...

And this is why we should not stop making forum posts.

I dont get why they dont go ingame straight away and check out the person you just reported. Observe and take action.

But no.....

In our company we also have a servicedesk...... and organised one, ALARMS go off the moment a tickets has no action for 2 days.

Here it seems no1 cares. Dont point your finger at the employee, but at the manager for letting the employees get away with this.

HOw big is the staff anyway? 5-6 people?