l2 salvation

pk2

quisiera saber en que momento se podrá jugar l2 salvation por que descargue el launcher de la pagina oficial y no poseo la opción de empezar a lvl 85 ya que juego l2 desde c1 no me interesa jugar desde lvl 1 a 85 es perdida de tiempo para mi,en cambio empezar a lvl 85 estaría bueno por que es la parte donde nunca la e probado soy argentino quizás no este disponible en este país  

pdt: agradezco información 

I stand corrected :)

Yes, at Innova they have the fast-track feature. It's official and in English, but server time is at the moment (daylight savings period) 5 hours later than in Argentina. This means the Olympiad is at 20:00 in Luxembourg and at 15:00 in Buenos Aires. Unlike NCWest, Innova applies the daylight savings time change (or used to):
https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/654035/

1 hour ago, Yidao said:

I stand corrected :)

Yes, at Innova they have the fast-track feature. It's official and in English, but server time is at the moment (daylight savings period) 5 hours later than in Argentina. This means the Olympiad is at 20:00 in Luxembourg and at 15:00 in Buenos Aires. Unlike NCWest, Innova applies the daylight savings time change (or used to):
https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/654035/

Good morning Yidao. Sorry for the multiple accounts i'm using but 7 of them were banned. I managed to use this one again only yesterday evening.

The major problem for all the na ppl with l2 salvation on 4game is that, unlike l2 classic, 4game is the esclusive publisher only for europe.

This means that even if you are from usa or argentina and you use a vpn to play there you can be sure you will be istabanned in a matter of a week.

The same happened to all the ru players that were on ramona. Ru=asia not europe

I do repeat, 4game l2 salvation= exclusive europe

4game classic= worldwide

It has to be said that ncwest is trasmitting files to europe in violation of the ncsoft licence to innova co. sarl.

Archived