7v7 against Nova

AiZeN

2 hours ago, Surgical said:

good thing you didn't show the humiliation you suffered when 2 of your parties lost to 1 party of nova. What would ms do without truffles perma SM?

lol they did have a dragon weapon but even though we lost the first round that speaks greatly to how resilient we are as an organization "Never back down attitude FTW" lost first fight against Nova with 1 dragon weapon vs us none, won 2nd round with both pts having a dragon weapon, won 3rd round with our pt with no dragon weapon while nova has one and also same for 4th round with the same condition.

Speaking of humiliation my CP humiliated your whole clan "FS" with just my pt vs your whole clan last dimensional siege whats up with that? :D 

As for those who says nuky on that fight plays like a noob 7v7 maybe? hell fight nuky inside oly so she can embarrass you on how much you are nowhere her league lmao 

6 hours ago, AiZeN said:

lol they did have a dragon weapon but even though we lost the first round that speaks greatly to how resilient we are as an organization "Never back down attitude FTW" lost first fight against Nova with 1 dragon weapon vs us none, won 2nd round with both pts having a dragon weapon, won 3rd round with our pt with no dragon weapon while nova has one and also same for 4th round with the same condition.

7 hours ago, AllAroundMe said:

Account sharing is forbidden bro, idk what you talking about .... *wink* *wink*

Yeah I know All. It seems aizen and truffle don't care.

Well guys L2 ncwest eula doesn't apply anymore. If someone buys 7 accounts and plays on the 8th without beeing banned well

It's a free far west out there :D

I should have imagined what "i always find ways to win" Aizen's motto should have meant.

Sorry no offence but temperance couldn't play an iss so badly even if she was totally drunk like a g6

Archived