Giran server is dead

The update ruined the game, you share epics and over enchant weapon for free to a server which suppose to be slow and classic (4game brought a grade after 3 years). No1 killing epics, no1 crafting anything, you cant sell anything at the market anymore, the server has no pvp, no1 leveling with the traditional way, only bot and macro macro 24/7, the game is boring as hell ,new players coming and leaving cause of bots and inactivity, you remove the grade penalty and you destroyed the market entirely, you left max clients without limitation and now every players has 10 windows so the server is a bot festival, n01 is trying for anything,only macro and pay. The only you want is to take money but players are awake now so your income will be reduced, the server will be dead in few months. This is NOT lineage and definitely its NOT classic. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, nefelh said:

The update ruined the game, you share epics and over enchant weapon for free to a server which suppose to be slow and classic (4game brought a grade after 3 years). No1 killing epics, no1 crafting anything, you cant sell anything at the market anymore, the server has no pvp, no1 leveling with the traditional way, only bot and macro macro 24/7, the game is boring as hell ,new players coming and leaving cause of bots and inactivity, you remove the grade penalty and you destroyed the market entirely, you left max clients without limitation and now every players has 10 windows so the server is a bot festival, n01 is trying for anything,only macro and pay. The only you want is to take money but players are awake now so your income will be reduced, the server will be dead in few months. This is NOT lineage and definitely its NOT classic. 

Good morning .....

And now what u want to tell us ? This is how Ncsoft wants the game, p2win wtith bots. they even removed the bot report button because they give a shit what u think. In the end people with spend thousend of dollars in this pay2win shit.

Can you remember what @Juji said at the live stream ? THERE ARE NOT PAY 2 WIN ITEMS IN THE SHOP and baem 1 p2win after another.

Wait for wow classic the onyl advice i can give you, because there will come more botting and more p2win every month.

I would lovely see what @Juji or @Hime say to this but like always they dont care and dont respond to any p2win or bot topic.

If you dont like it just leave because it wont get better.

Look at youtube for korean or jap lineage 2 classic and you will see what is coming.

20 hours ago, joha85 said:

If giran is dead, i dont know what to think about Aden ... We are zombies here :D

Right aden had lowest population prior to removal of census tracking a month or two ago.  Then you have to do the math as well server 600--700 divided by boxs and RMT, and you have approximately  200 live players maximum Can count the live clans on one hand.  On aden server on a peek good day or cake event lol.  And the servers couldn't handle that ><. I hope the extreme  low pops get a better bonus  so our mains, boxs and rerolls can catch up to larger servers prior to mergers. Like add a recipie vendor like in live since spoilers got ruined in classic version, barley  spoil, so income point done, no mdef, but we have a new agro lol, dps nerfed, and no dual dagers or sub class, it's like someones confused on spoiler class. Could make the toi trinket not be an gamble fest. Can buy them for 200m on other servers. This entire fail system added that was never in live is stupid. ALL rng some people 1 shot up to 6 others spend 1bil arena to get to 3. Never was a live issue. Over all a sht show. $200+ per event and. Nothing to show her either. But RMT somehow won everything.   @Juji

3 hours ago, Windzs said:

All servers dead. Need to be merged into one.

Merge is a really bad idea now, all places are full with autofarmers and bots, once a mob spawns 5 auto-horse start to run for each of them...

We should not merge to get all the ponies in one place, actually it would be better to split the servers.

Create a separate server instance for summoners and another for non-summoners, that would singlehandedly exclude 70% of the bots... :) 

Giran-Horse // Giran-non-Horse

Gludio-Horse // Gludio-non-Horse

etc

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 17. 6. 2019 at 5:12 PM, Roflcopter said:

And now what u want to tell us ? This is how Ncsoft wants the game, p2win wtith bots. they even removed the bot report button because they give a shit what u think. In the end people with spend thousend of dollars in this pay2win shit.

Can you remember what @Juji said at the live stream ? THERE ARE NOT PAY 2 WIN ITEMS IN THE SHOP and baem 1 p2win after another.

Wait for wow classic the onyl advice i can give you, because there will come more botting and more p2win every month.

I would lovely see what @Juji or @Hime say to this but like always they dont care and dont respond to any p2win or bot topic.

If you dont like it just leave because it wont get better.

Look at youtube for korean or jap lineage 2 classic and you will see what is coming.

And what does it bring? Where is the fun from playing?? I am rly disapointed of this mess. they ruined spoiling and crafting at all, there is nobody selling new stuff.  We need rollback before this wanna be  upgrade. that was step into sh.t. :(

Are you guys insane ? Giran dead ? Yeah there is macros party everywhere but there is plenty of live players half playing half macro-ing. There is plenty of live clan recruiting players and new players too, trying to do clan arenas , I see RB parties also killing bosses .... 

It’s not because you don’t get a good experience that it’s the same for everyone. Giran is far from dead, and it’s coming from a guy that spent 3 years on Skelth. 

5 hours ago, Xess said:

for now it seems raid leech parties are dead

other thing prices keep going down, well most of items not all

enjoy it while it lasts 

On giran I've been having issues with mats not selling unless I cut the price dramatically when compared to historical pricing. Starting about a week or so ago I've had to cut my prices by about 40% to get stuff to move otherwise it sits for days. Even then some mats are just not selling. I'm not sure what that means but it doesn't seem good. My main characters are barely affording shots now.

Plated leather sets are selling for less than 6 mill pretty consistently now (I see a couple sets for 5.3m right now)and full plated armor is down to 6ish mill. Full plate sets were selling for around 10m just last week. I mention those sets because they had both been fairly consistently priced for months.

I could understand pressure causing the prices to gradually drop over time but this has been a dramatic drop over a relatively short period of time.

EDIT : THe highest grade stuff I'm selling is B grade.

Edited by Tool_of_Society