Spoil issue!?

efale

hello

i have a 50 bounty hunter (spoiler) and although spoil is been activated 90% of the time, creep rarely turns blue so i can use sweeper.

is that normal or am i doing something wrong?

12 hours ago, efale said:

hello

i have a 50 bounty hunter (spoiler) and although spoil is been activated 90% of the time, creep rarely turns blue so i can use sweeper.

is that normal or am i doing something wrong?

for those who run spoilers or keep it in a party, this is not normal, cause, obviously, the chance is ridiculously low. I would like to hear the answer from @Juji and @Hime also.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Krissa said:

Obviously, both.

You have a Bounty Hunter level 50, but you are still asking such a basic question.

instead of being smartas*** , can you tell what am i doing wrong or if this normal

It is normal, it is a known issue, and has been a known issue ever since Classic launched.  They boosted xp and adena drops, but keep on neglecting the spoil drops ever since about the spoil rate.  Thick skin, soldier!

7 hours ago, efale said:

instead of being smartas*** , can you tell what am i doing wrong or if this normal

This is normal unless you know exactly what you want to spoil, and then it's normal too, unless you want to spoil relatively cheap base mats.