Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 19, 2019


Hime
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • Any unused Festival Tickets can be exchanged for an Emperor's Rune Pack (2-hour) at the Dimensional Merchant NPC until July 3.
  • Brooches and Jewelry Boxes will no longer be available on the L2 Store.
  • The 15th Anniversary Ultimate Celebration continues for the next three weeks.
  • Ancient Kingdom Cloaks will be available in the store for the next three weeks.
  • Fixed an issue where the option to receive buffs purchased with Adena was not working correctly from the Adventure Guide.
  • Fixed an issue where the class transfer for Judicator was not working correctly.
  • Extended the deletion date for exchanging Expertise Runes and Rotten Fish Stew to July 3. Make sure to exchange any of these items before the maintenance on that date.

Other Notes

  • The Way of the Wandering Knight Quest is still unavailable, but a fix is in the works by the dev team.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hime said:

 

Other Notes

  • The Way of the Wandering Knight Quest is still unavailable, but a fix is in the works by the dev 

Can I mail the Dev team and have them manually progress this on one toon? Its getting very annoying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hime said:

Other Notes

  • The Way of the Wandering Knight Quest is still unavailable, but a fix is in the works by the dev team.
  •  

  The correction is to re-run the quest for all classes?

Edited by NegoDrama
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And what about the mass dc? Its not all the time but since you change the launcher people keep dcing at some windows or all. A few minutes ago happened again. And some minutes after launcher off. It would be better to test whatever you provide us fist. If you cannot support it.... @Hime @Juji

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • Any unused Festival Tickets can be exchanged for an Emperor's Rune Pack (2-hour) at the Dimensional Merchant NPC until July 3.
  • Brooches and Jewelry Boxes will no longer be available on the L2 Store.
  • The 15th Anniversary Ultimate Celebration continues for the next three weeks.
  • Ancient Kingdom Cloaks will be available in the store for the next three weeks.
  • Fixed an issue where the option to receive buffs purchased with Adena was not working correctly from the Adventure Guide.
  • Fixed an issue where the class transfer for Judicator was not working correctly.
  • Extended the deletion date for exchanging Expertise Runes and Rotten Fish Stew to July 3. Make sure to exchange any of these items before the maintenance on that date.

Other Notes

  • The Way of the Wandering Knight Quest is still unavailable, but a fix is in the works by the dev team.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

I'm sorry to ask but does someone from NC staff actually log sometime ??

Brooch jewel was ended last week,  Saying it will be no longer available is a total nonsense since it was done LAST WEEK.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Hime

I have a request from program developer friends. I can't find or miss a proper party page from street vendors in Naia - Aden. Can a separate party application be developed for vendors? This way, we can set up and play party correctly and quickly. If a separate batch page is created for vendors, they can be found wherever they are. Besides, we can't move faster than street vendors, can we build a separate market place? If so, can it be moved to a different city every day? Thus, Aden-Heine-Giran will not be the only existing cities. For now, this is my wish for the game I wish to develop. Also, the Dimensional 100lvl xp / sp ratio is very low against the creatures' strengths, and they don't already have drop items / adena. If it is slightly elevated, the intensity of Hellbound or Giant Cave may be reduced, so that the Blackbird Clan or Giant Trakers Clan quests can be relaxed.

Snow and 15th Anniversary celebration events are very nice and very enjoyable, health in your hand. Successful studies  ;) xD:x:D9_9

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, joyswings said:

Hi Hime

I have a request from program developer friends. I can't find or miss a proper party page from street vendors in Naia - Aden. Can a separate party application be developed for vendors? This way, we can set up and play party correctly and quickly. If a separate batch page is created for vendors, they can be found wherever they are. Besides, we can't move faster than street vendors, can we build a separate market place? If so, can it be moved to a different city every day? Thus, Aden-Heine-Giran will not be the only existing cities. For now, this is my wish for the game I wish to develop. Also, the Dimensional 100lvl xp / sp ratio is very low against the creatures' strengths, and they don't already have drop items / adena. If it is slightly elevated, the intensity of Hellbound or Giant Cave may be reduced, so that the Blackbird Clan or Giant Trakers Clan quests can be relaxed.

Snow and 15th Anniversary celebration events are very nice and very enjoyable, health in your hand. Successful studies  ;) xD:x:D9_9

Also a suggestion about the party page: If there is no separate page for the sellers, two groups can be made on the party page as ACTIVE and PASSIVE. Sellers are obliged to use PASSIVE PARTY. In this way, active players can set up or find an easier party using the ACTIVE PARTY. @Hime

Link to comment
Share on other sites

current event aka l2store promo is boring for those of us that managed to get what they wanted from that during one of the previous runs so when can we expect something actually new ?

how about next month run Red Libra with the improved Artifact or Agathion Charms & Bracelet system ? NCWest is the only Region that doesn't have this done yet :)

 

 

Edited by Draecke
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Draecke said:

current event aka l2store promo is boring for those of us that managed to get what they wanted from that during one of the previous runs so when can we expect something actually new ?

how about next month run Red Libra with the improved Artifact or Agathion Charms & Bracelet system ? NCWest is the only Region that doesn't have this done yet :)

 

 

... Draecke... How about if you stop posting not nesari things? You not understand this game. And really not understand whan need for ppl and for game improvement.

 

Red Libra... com'n... its can be max 2 times in year.

Maybe more event? Com'n... For what - for scammers  which logint 50 acc in event period  to scam items and after profit sell for RMT pages?

Really - stop. Please.Not need more game disbalance like is now. Disbalanced absolutely.

FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGES ---> PEOPLE NOT HAVE ADENA! Need long period to farm it - for all server..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Ambicija said:

... Draecke... How about if you stop posting not nesari things? You not understand this game. And really not understand whan need for ppl and for game improvement.

 

Red Libra... com'n... its can be max 2 times in year.

Maybe more event? Com'n... For what - for scammers  which logint 50 acc in event period  to scam items and after profit sell for RMT pages?

Really - stop. Please.Not need more game disbalance like is now. Disbalanced absolutely.

FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGES ---> PEOPLE NOT HAVE ADENA! Need long period to farm it - for all server..

Red Libra offers many things for ppl with zero to low budget like for example 8hr buff which is better then Freya ICE so more of that is always good imho :)

on the Artifact system I guess you don't fully understand what that's about as even a set of +0 items will give a boost when equipped in Artifact book, for example lv.2 gives  Damage +5%, damage received -6%  <- aka great boost even for players with low budget!!

most of the Artifact items focus on boost for defense, it doesn't add any new skill power / damage crap only a bit of p/m attack which ain't that crazy compared to all the other stuff

https://l2wiki.com/Artifact_System

and on the Agathion system I just point out that for some odd reason we never got the full update as the perma agathion charms were never implemented, something Juji said we would get eventually some time this update so who knows..

Edited by Draecke
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Draecke said:

Red Libra offers many things for ppl with zero to low budget like for example 8hr buff which is better then Freya ICE so more of that is always good imho :)

on the Artifact system I guess you don't fully understand what that's about as even a set of +0 items will give a boost when equipped in Artifact book, for example lv.2 gives  Damage +5%, damage received -6%  <- aka great boost even for players with low budget!!

most of the Artifact items focus on boost for defense, it doesn't add any new skill power / damage crap only a bit of p/m attack which ain't that crazy compared to all the other stuff

https://l2wiki.com/Artifact_System

and on the Agathion system I just point out that for some odd reason we never got the full update as the perma agathion charms were never implemented, something Juji said we would get eventually some time this update so who knows..

I will answer... 1 more time ---> You not understand this game.

1. Will be this artifacts - when will come time for this.

2. Most l2 gamers start play this game 10-15y ago. Some in "global", some in illegal servers. Not important where. Important - they like this game. So what is mean - now we have population of gamers 30-60y old. Most like this. So... what its mean? We have private life, we have job, half of use - have family. Now summer - what is mean? Most we want hollydays, to go somewhere, to do something. NOW NO TIME FOR EVENS... Normally events very destructive - using a lot privat life time.

3. Libra buffs etc... bla bla.. Now we have so much buffs - pasive/active... like dyes powder.. new clan skills and etc.

4. And mos fun... "low budget"... Even you know what is it? Im pay for game. Sometimes. Like i say for fun - to try luck. Also im using "prestige pack". What is it prestige pack for 85-105lvl gamers? Its nothing... Adena increase 300%? :) Its mean you get 10-20kk per day if play aktive/afk with 3 acc. Except some places - you can't get more. Also im active buy/sell gamer. so can make in day 100kk-1kkk. But in middle in day I accumulating 300-500kk.. So what is  it? i'm low budget or high?... I know just some people who accumulating adena like I.. I think i'm low bugete... Because except 10-20 gamers in Naia who active buy/sell items from l2 store - all other buy in black market. From whe i know this info? Maybe 1 day I will post my own statistik.. Maybe.

5. And ok... we have now r110 sets. Just 3 weeks - and all people who was have adena make this sets... just 3 weeks.. and just some ppl... People not have adena... Simple. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Juji unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...