Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Hime

let's agree to disagree :)

many different ways to have fun in this game and my point was that the stuff I mentioned actually have good parts to it aka it ain't all negative ;)

btw minor detail but I play since NA Closed Beta which was in 2003 :D

29 minutes ago, Draecke said:

let's agree to disagree :)

many different ways to have fun in this game and my point was that the stuff I mentioned actually have good parts to it aka it ain't all negative ;)

btw minor detail but I play since NA Closed Beta which was in 2003 :D

I play in Naia 4 year. Have clan. Let's say in clan was.. about ~4000 ppl (i every week bring new, and kik old if someone stop play).  And from this 4000 - i see just 3 people who get +12 bloody weapon from game... And its just +12 bloody... what is it nothing in this game. Many ways to have fun... But... just very rare have skills to make adena for items.

12 hours ago, Draecke said:

on the Artifact system I guess you don't fully understand what that's about as even a set of +0 items will give a boost when equipped in Artifact book, for example lv.2 gives  Damage +5%, damage received -6%  <- aka great boost even for players with low budget!!

This, apparently, you do not quite understand what is written in the article about artificates.

"When artifacts are equipped to all slots Damage +5%, Received Damage -6%. Can be equipped by characters level 105 and higher."

Without artifacts this book is useless!

• Juji unpinned this topic