Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Hime

Wow classic coming soon, atleast its a company that care for his game, with working events and no pay2win shit and banning bots.

On the other side we have Ncsoft. Give a fu** for his players, no GMs, whole server full with bots, pay2win event after pay2win event, adding +16 a b / s weapons, boss jewels just to cash grab more money. Why should you farm bosses? Just add some real money.

L2 was really nice but Ncsoft was able to ruin the game 2 times on the same way.

Sadly they dont answer to any of those topics because in the end what will they tell ? Yes your right, we are liers ? Because after all this time they cant defend themselves about this mess.

Edited by Roflcopter
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Hime said:
  • Super Runes will be added.
    • The ability to upgrade regular Runes to Super Runes with increased stats is now available at all Blacksmith NPCs.
    • You can only upgrade Weapon Runes that are Stage 8~13 to Super Runes of the same stage.
    • Super Runes cannot be combined after the upgrade from the regular Rune.
    • Super Rune Upgrade Price:
      • Gemstone (A-grade) x8
      • 24,900,000 Adena

Let's focus on that, now we can upgrade our runes... but I wanna know where is the adena drop for lv 70+, Just make me a simple math!!! how many mobs I need to kill for get 24,900,000 Adena. If I continue at my current spot it will be INFINITE!! Because that s*** didnt drop any adena LOL!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Infernal said:

Let's focus on that, now we can upgrade our runes... but I wanna know where is the adena drop for lv 70+, Just make me a simple math!!! how many mobs I need to kill for get 24,900,000 Adena. If I continue at my current spot it will be INFINITE!! Because that s*** didnt drop any adena LOL!

Dude just easy, Spend thousend dollars on the new event --> get the talisman to lvl 10 and sell it for adena. Easy or ?

thats how they want to do it, be happy .

17 minutes ago, Infernal said:

You dont need to go as far as lvl 70+. I will give you a nice example from lvl 41 CT farming. I was farming 5 hours, used 4500 BSSB. (yes, I have equip from my other char, BSSC would be a bit cheaper but that is not the point). The cost of the shots is from 1 035 000 to 1 114 000 (depends if you craft or buy) and my ADENA DROP for those 5 hours was      162 380!!!!!! (WITH VIP 4) So basically the only way how to keep up with farming cost is not to use any (B)SSB. How the frack are we supposed to get the economy running that way? The only one who will benefit from this great idea of lowering Adena drop rate are botters and Adena sellers. What a brilliant move DEVs.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TingaTinga said:

You dont need to go as far as lvl 70+. I will give you a nice example from lvl 41 CT farming. I was farming 5 hours, used 4500 BSSB. (yes, I have equip from my other char, BSSC would be a bit cheaper but that is not the point). The cost of the shots is from 1 035 000 to 1 114 000 (depends if you craft or buy) and my ADENA DROP for those 5 hours was      162 380!!!!!! (WITH VIP 4) So basically the only way how to keep up with farming cost is not to use any (B)SSB. How the frack are we supposed to get the economy running that way? The only one who will benefit from this great idea of lowering Adena drop rate are botters and Adena sellers. What a brilliant move DEVs.

get out your mastercard or paypal and join the pay2win event. easy money

So, this talisman `event` is basicaly the same as `pendant event` just item goes into talisman slot. Full P2W. 

Thats clearly an alternative for 400kk xp + sp a day that could be used by casual player.....

12 minutes ago, Thug said:

So, this talisman `event` is basicaly the same as `pendant event` just item goes into talisman slot. Full P2W. 

Thats clearly an alternative for 400kk xp + sp a day that could be used by casual player.....

Some ppl will go from getting 400kk xp to spend 400€ a day xD 

At least everyone gets the 50% rune...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TingaTinga said:

You dont need to go as far as lvl 70+. I will give you a nice example from lvl 41 CT farming. I was farming 5 hours, used 4500 BSSB. (yes, I have equip from my other char, BSSC would be a bit cheaper but that is not the point). The cost of the shots is from 1 035 000 to 1 114 000 (depends if you craft or buy) and my ADENA DROP for those 5 hours was      162 380!!!!!! (WITH VIP 4) So basically the only way how to keep up with farming cost is not to use any (B)SSB. How the frack are we supposed to get the economy running that way?

Easily: Don't burn BSSB in CT. Burn SpSD (yes, non-blessed, an order of magnitude less expensive than BSSB) in HV.

But of course some people don't want to farm adena or mats. They want to farm easy exp, knowing that they can always buy adena from bots.

Edited by Krissa

@Juji

XP/SP +50% server boost will be available for the next three weeks.

When this is going to be done, you can do the same thing that is working to make a talisman + 15% to get the same% per mob as before Restart. Are you going to have 50% or not?

5 hours ago, SaskatchewaN said:

@Juji  ¿ Se puede usar la bendición de la habilidad activa del destino en la olimpiada?

would be the last straw that would unbalance even more the balance between botters and high income people who can buy many ncoin and the people who try to have fun, reaching the limit of vip 1 or 2 max ... this is p2w in all religions but if I do not remember when I downloaded l2 by October of last year I played for free ... totally contradictory I really love the game and I spent many hours playing it but I do not have enough income to buy all the things that they put in the store so for more that I strive to collect items and spend many hours hunting I will never have what it takes to compete against wealthy people ... I am very sad about this and why I made many friends during these long months of play, it is a pity that this goes away to hell ... my English is not very good and I find it very hard to write very long sentences so use a translator ... I regret if there are translation errors ..

Edited by Naam

In each update or event, you lose more the desire to continue playing.
Server Gludio dead and without market.
Without adena when killing monsters.
The illusion for the classic has already been lost.

Sorry for the english (google translate)

• Hime unpinned this topic