Forums

NC Soft, who the hell r u? Do u even think?

NCsoft u have completely ruined the classic server experience. Your p2w store is ridiculous, and thiese exp buff items out the ass so u can make bank.....you should be ashamed of where u brought this game from interlude days. You had an amazing game, and u ruined it. Then, u had a chance to make something great, to bring back some of the old veteran players with ur classic servers, and have managed to f that up in less than 1 year. How the hell have u rushed classic to S grade in less than a year from launch?!?!?! Ridiculous with ur p2w stupid events, where people spend hundreds of dollars every couple months??? Teleport option for everyone including pkers no matter where u r?!?! I remember back in the day running from giran to aden to save the gatekeeper fees...... I use to be proud to say I play this game back in the day, it was the true pvpers game, coming back and seeing what u've done with the classic servers...Im ashamed to say the least. Bring back subscriptions if u must, BUT QUIT THIS L2 STORE SHIT...

• Like 2