INVENTORY PERSONAL - HAVE LIMIT ?

muka

Is there a limit to the number of slots for Personal Inventory and Warehouse? Example: My Main class is Othel Fortune Seeker and I learned slot-boosting skills - one learns from fishing items.

I have about 140 slots, but I'm going to get a bracelet that gives 18 more slots, will I get 158? or is there a limit to this?

The same logic for Warehouse.

Thank you for your help.

pls just ask all of your questions at same tread in forum don't crate new ones :D there is limit of inventory space but its 180+ don't remember exact number google it :D . and only dwarfs themselves can get double craft or blessed if you craft on dwarf who sits in town no chance for you.

On 13/04/2018 at 11:38 AM, meskiukas said:

pls just ask all of your questions at same tread in forum don't crate new ones :D there is limit of inventory space but its 180+ don't remember exact number google it :D . and only dwarfs themselves can get double craft or blessed if you craft on dwarf who sits in town no chance for you.

Thanks for the answer. I do not agree to put all doubts - which have no correlation - on the same topic. Because, differentiating the topics is easy for the players to look for the subject in the forum.

An answer can not only take one of my doubts, but of a lot of people.

On 13/04/2018 at 4:23 PM, Nuky said:

If it says +18, you will get +18. I have my inventory expansion skill on max lvl 8 and i have 202 inventory slots

My warehouse is also expanded to lvl 8 max and got 168 slots.

MOfRwIo.jpg

2357mJq.jpg

Thanks for help :)

Archived