Adena Drop

Ok, I do have money to spend with this game... but what the bleep, there's no way to farm adena in any place of server, only bots can do it.

I already try everything, Spoil, Maestro, Necropolis, Catacomb, where is the farm zone of 76+... I have to create newbies chars to get adena on abandoned camp? The game is getting bleeping boring cause we dont have nothing to do but up elements and buy ss from l2 store. 

All that I ask is, 3k adena drop on elemental area, only this, is not much and the game economy will be active again. I have a bleeping zaken and its been a month trying to sell this shit. 

I never see this before, even on live, I have to pay to farm...

Fix this issues, or you'll see the same movie that you guys saw on live servers.

6 minutes ago, nokia said:

Ok, I do have money to spend with this game... but what the bleep, there's no way to farm adena in any place of server, only bots can do it.

I already try everything, Spoil, Maestro, Necropolis, Catacomb, where is the farm zone of 76+... I have to create newbies chars to get adena on abandoned camp? The game is getting bleeping boring cause we dont have nothing to do but up elements and buy ss from l2 store. 

All that I ask is, 3k adena drop on elemental area, only this, is not much and the game economy will be active again. I have a bleeping zaken and its been a month trying to sell this shit. 

I never see this before, even on live, I have to pay to farm...

Fix this issues, or you'll see the same movie that you guys saw on live servers.

In any case, they will gradually decrease drops more and more, just like live servers, so you guys will HAVE to buy at L2Store in order to survive.

Deal with it and you will be fine.

2 hours ago, KuroKeka said:

how illogical is this , i'll up one character lvl 34 on forgotten temple and i got 500 adena for mob , but i pick my main char lvl 77 and go up in any map and get the same adena

That is the main problem of nc soft classic. On 77 level you should get atleast 10x the adena from, the forgotten temple because your expenses grows around 10x higher

Here’s an idea... farm without SS.  They’ve made it as KISS (keep it simple stupid) as possible.  Make macros, farm without SS, earn adena, repeat.  Farm some spellbooks for adena too, since you get free boxes for a chance at lv 40.

12 hours ago, AskeQQ said:

How many adena can make 1 bot full party per hour? Can anybody help me also to answer this :

• what party setup
  • what bot levels
  • where is best place to farm adena
  • what is the best way to start 9 L2 clients

Experiment some, why take other people’s word for it?  Summoners are the cheapest no SS route to farm.  That and buffers to increase their efficiency and power.

Don’t bot.  Use in game macros.

Adena farming low lv is as good as high level, minus the drops.  Farm spell books by leveling to 40 on a group of toons.  Ant nest, forgotten temple, cruma are popular.

Make 9 accounts, a tank, 5 dps, and 3 buffer/healer types.  Orc is usually the best and preferred melee buffer. Maybe a SWS and BD as the final 2 slots.

It really is very difficult to survive playing, all you can do is just to keep up, the adenos correction should have happened a long time, we have been suffering from this evil for a long time, we have a good community, I would like the GMs to help us and minimize the faults fixing at least that one.

• 3 weeks later...