Forums

Curse Death Link

Once one of the best farming skills, now rendered completely unusable. I simply can't use it, it constantly fails. Others have said the same thing, when are we likely to see a fix? It could easily be hot fixed.

This is working exactly as intended.CDL is not a farming skill, it happened so that VR wasn't applied to mage skills in the old chronicles and it was largely used.It's now exactly where it's supposed to be - emergency skill, not a constantly available overpowered spell.

3 hours ago, mixa said:

This is working exactly as intended.CDL is not a farming skill, it happened so that VR wasn't applied to mage skills in the old chronicles and it was largely used.It's now exactly where it's supposed to be - emergency skill, not a constantly available overpowered spell.

What are you talking about?

CDL has always been a farming skill. The emergency skills are Vampiric/CLD.

2 hours ago, Krissa said:

What are you talking about?

CDL has always been a farming skill. The emergency skills are Vampiric/CLD.

Read what I've written carefully. It was due to the circumstances back in the day. It's not anymore.

2 hours ago, mixa said:

Read what I've written carefully. It was due to the circumstances back in the day. It's not anymore.

During which Chronicle CDL was not a farming skill?

(You do understand that VR is not mandatory?)

12 hours ago, Krissa said:

During which Chronicle CDL was not a farming skill?

(You do understand that VR is not mandatory?)

Don't remember exactly which chronicle it was, maybe around Gracia or even earlier ones that spells fail was introduced, after that nobody was using CDL, it became useless.