Questions and doubts

Criss

I came back playing recently and I'm doing dailies quests everyday (those ones of 550k) with more 4 toons I did to help. I have right now 600kk and my goal is to get a r99 heavy set (my main char is tank). I need at least 2B to get a clean set, it'll take so long. I'm willing to get a seraph set, because I'm just tired to see Paulina in my inventory. I don't to screw up, because I never gathered that amount of adena before. Is it good to get seraph or should I keep focused on getting eternal? 

P.S: My main char is lvl 99.

Paulina's Twilight is kinda like Blessed Twilight +0(same P.def, different set effects) so it is better than plain Seraph(R95), ++(4/3/3/3/3)Blessed Seraph would be a Noticeable Improvement on Paulina's Twilight. Plain Eternal (0/0/0/0/0) likely not a BIG improvement over Paulina's Twilight... but you can upgrade piece by piece.

Edited by Teribeth

13 hours ago, Teribeth said:

Paulina's Twilight is kinda like Blessed Twilight +0(same P.def, different set effects) so it is better than plain Seraph(R95), ++(4/3/3/3/3)Blessed Seraph would be a Noticeable Improvement on Paulina's Twilight. Plain Eternal (0/0/0/0/0) likely not a BIG improvement over Paulina's Twilight... but you can upgrade piece by piece.

I decided to keep going for Eternal. I compared the p.def of paulina's hv armor to the Twilight one, and the Twilight is far better (raw P.def). Even Imperial armor has a slightly more raw P.def than Paulina.