Sign in to follow this  
Senshi_83

Soulshot A craft // A crystals

Senshi_83    0

Hello Community

I was wondering if anyone has soulshot A recipe registered? Please make a list of smiths who got it registered for those of you who know more than me. This will serve n help all players on the server. Thanks for your help much appreciated!

best regards

Senshi_83    0

any high guildies may respond to this please? Would appreciate some more informations bout that thanks!

Senshi_83    0

hello folks I'm trying it again. Anyone has it registered? There's one odd thing about Soulshot A recipe @Juji . The l2wiki database received an update. Now that ToI mob lv 78 "Platnium tribe guardian chief" isn't listed to spoil that recipe: Soulshot A anymore. I also discovered the recipes soulshot C and soulshot B disappeared (as spoilable recipes) on wiki. In the current version of the game it's impossible to obtain the item as drop or using Spoil.

Seriously, I'm concerned. Servers get flodded with A weapons, NC patched endgame content and people can't survive due the lack of gear, shots and SP. Is this intended content removing soulshot recs from spoil / drop or is this a bug @Juji ?

Lookin forward for an answer concerning this. Maybe this thread should be moved . Hope anyone knows something.

best regards