Pk chars teleport....

Do you find it normal that PK chars can teleport everywhere just with a click and kill 300 ppl and when you kill them come back and kill more?
All these years I play the PK chars had 2 penalties:
1)Item drop
2) Cant teleport,cant soe

Now they move everywhere and can even teleport while you attack them...
Many friends quit server for this,I quess more ppl will do soon.

• Like 1

I dont know why the topic moved to "general discussion".
Teleports of pk chars is a bug and should be fixed.
Its against the basic mechanism of L2.
Pk chars penalty is item drop and no teleports/soes.

Or remove item drop and make it a full pk server.
Only Summoners are get advantage of this right now.
Moonknight set that cant droped and a pony with 2 hit kill everyone.

All bots are summoners that dont need gear to kill mobs and next stage is pk chars,

Edited by ELeos

It's pretty much normal.This is how it works in other places, so it's not a bug.It also works on Live servers.PKers could always soe/bsoe/PR, so this doesnt really change much, besides it costs a good chunk of Adena (not that it matters so much).Better get used to it, although there might come some change in the future, in like 1 year or so.

6 minutes ago, mixa said:

It's pretty much normal.This is how it works in other places, so it's not a bug.It also works on Live servers.PKers could always soe/bsoe/PR, so this doesnt really change much, besides it costs a good chunk of Adena (not that it matters so much).Better get used to it, although there might come some change in the future, in like 1 year or so.

Yes this is the main reason mixa got kicked out of live server naia . They would pk him for fun . Anybody who wanted to have some fun would pk mixa . Excuses from mixa inc wear ballistic helmets .

On 6/29/2019 at 3:39 PM, mixa said:

Every time i pk  someone in this server(before the new teleport system) I couldnt soe,I had to hide and then kill me with other char to remove karma or use scroll of pk.
WHen you pk,you can 1)run 2)kill again 3)die 4)use scroll of pk

Edited by ELeos