Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 26, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The 15th Anniversary Summer Squash event continues for the next two weeks.
  • XP/SP +50% server boost will be available for the next two weeks.
  • The Talisman of Fate promotion will be available for the next three weeks.
  • There will be a store update. The My Teleport System has been added.
  • The XP rewards from the Cake Raid event will be added as XP Scrolls to the Daily Hunting Mission system for two weeks. You can hunt monsters daily to receive these XP reward scrolls. SP will not be rewarded. Characters in a chaotic state cannot use XP Scrolls from the 15th Anniversary Daily Hunting Missions.
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting  (Lv. 20 or lower)] – XP Scroll Reward: 20,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting  (Lv. 21-50)] – XP Scroll Reward: 4,000,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting (Lv. 51-60)] – XP Scroll Reward: 100,000,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting  (Lv. 61-70)] – XP Scroll Reward: 200,000,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting (Lv. 71-79)] – XP Scroll Reward: 250,000,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting  (Lv. 80 or higher)] – XP Scroll Reward: 400,000,000

Other Notes:

• Any unused Festival Tickets can be exchanged for a Life Control Tower's Scroll of Blessing at the Dimensional Merchant NPC until July 3.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Hime said:
  • SP will not be rewarded.
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting (Lv. 51-60)] – XP Scroll Reward: 100,000,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting  (Lv. 61-70)] – XP Scroll Reward: 200,000,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting (Lv. 71-79)] – XP Scroll Reward: 250,000,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting  (Lv. 80 or higher)] – XP Scroll Reward: 400,000,000

Nice joke.

SP will not be rewarded.

Best joke EVER just when failed events couldn't go further

Disabled 80s Event : Grow up your characters to Lv 80 in 2 weeks while they will have no skills!

OMG HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Imagen relacionada

• Haha 3

The whole reason the cake event was so fantastic is because of the SP....

So now we're getting a fraction of the XP that we would of gotten had the cake event been better planned and absolutely no SP.

stupid.

EDIT : I regret my NcCoin purchases today. The money I spent today was in no way an endorsement of this terrible option.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

I come from another grindy korean MMORPG game like this one and yes the DEVS from that game are incompetent thats why I left, but the DEVs here are into another new lvl..... you really have surprised me and not for good... sigh... time to cut the vip 4 until it goes away the next months...

I'm very dissapointed.....

You drop the cake raid event period from 4 weeks to 2 weeks.

You drop the daily exp event from twice/day to once.

A lot ppls will cry but still acceptable for us..

But I don't understand why not SP, why you drop that? give us a reason, this is not fair. Don't you think we (your clients) deserve more than this for whole community's patient?

Or you gonna sell it in L2 Store?

Honestly stop all your whining people. I think ALL of us thought the cake event was water under the bridge. But they went to the Devs for us and got as at least some exp...THIS GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GRIND. Stop whining because everything isn't being given to you...No matter what the GMs do people moan and complain. Thank you GMs for trying please know that some of us appreciate the exp and your efforts.

Think of it this way people. Now you can lvl characters your clan needs, create clan parties and earn that SP..the old fashioned way..actually hunting!

Edited by BoomHeadShot
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BoomHeadShot said:

Honestly stop all your whining people. I think ALL of us thought the cake event was water under the bridge. But they went to the Devs for us and got as at least some exp...THIS GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GRIND. Stop whining because everything isn't being given to you...No matter what the GMs do people moan and complain. Thank you GMs for trying please know that some of us appreciate the exp and your efforts.

Think of it this way people. Now you can lvl characters your clan needs, create clan parties and earn that SP..the old fashioned way..actually hunting!

Says the one who has like 3 auto parties in the good spots farmin 24/7 at Gludio.....

Sorry but we can't be no lifers, we have jobs and families to attend, so yeah... we are not kids anymore with tons of time to spend on this old game.

Edited by Villacolors

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, ffe said:

can we keep the XP Scroll and it will not be deleted after the event?

No, the scrolls will be deleted on 7/10.

3 hours ago, oioimaloi2 said:

Will we get 2x scrolls, as we could do the event twice a day or just one?

Can only claim one XP scroll per day per mission. The original event was twice a day, but was at set hours to allow people who play at different prime times to participate. The new missions are available throughout the whole day.

3 hours ago, Mikimbao said:

Why SP will not be rewarded?

Dev did not want to provide SP as a reward because we are already giving away XP to everybody with little to no effort (kill 30 of any monsters). The original event had set hours, so only a limited amount of people would receive the full rewards. Bringing back the old raid event was not an option either even with our requested changes.

• Haha 1

Well....

Let's lvl up all our mains to 75+ levels with no SP, no B or A gears, NO SKILLS,  Low Adena rate and bots in the good farming areas.

Getting SP at those levels killing monsters almost naked will be a pain in the butt.. no thanks!

Edited by Villacolors

45 minutes ago, Juji said:

No, the scrolls will be deleted on 7/10.

Can only claim one XP scroll per day per mission. The original event was twice a day, but was at set hours to allow people who play at different prime times to participate. The new missions are available throughout the whole day.

Dev did not want to provide SP as a reward because we are already giving away XP to everybody with little to no effort (kill 30 of any monsters). The original event had set hours, so only a limited amount of people would receive the full rewards. Bringing back the old raid event was not an option either even with our requested changes.

Those being the same devs who didn't have enough foresight to realize that in a free to play game with no account number restrictions that a large number of people would log in hundreds of accounts via bots to aim for the OverPowered first place prizes?? That putting all those PCs into one spot wouldn't cause issues?? really??

So +15 weapons and stuff perfectly fine... A decent chunk of SP? Oh god no that's overpowered and unreasonable...

Bonus points for making it impossible to hoard the XP for when you have the SP needed. Like others have stated being 70 with level 40 skills sucks....

Edited by Tool_of_Society
  • Like 1