Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Hime

5 hours ago, Hime said:
  • The XP rewards from the Cake Raid event will be added as XP Scrolls to the Daily Hunting Mission system for two weeks. You can hunt monsters daily to receive these XP reward scrolls. SP will not be rewarded. Characters in a chaotic state cannot use XP Scrolls from the 15th Anniversary Daily Hunting Missions.
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting  (Lv. 20 or lower)] – XP Scroll Reward: 20,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting  (Lv. 21-50)] – XP Scroll Reward: 4,000,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting (Lv. 51-60)] – XP Scroll Reward: 100,000,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting  (Lv. 61-70)] – XP Scroll Reward: 200,000,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting (Lv. 71-79)] – XP Scroll Reward: 250,000,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting  (Lv. 80 or higher)] – XP Scroll Reward: 400,000,000

Cake Event vs Daily Scrolls for 71+ :

• total XP from cake event = 13 440 kk  /  total XP from scrolls = 3 500 kk
  • total SP from cake event = 224 kk  /  total XP from scrolls = 0 

BUT L2 STORE EVENTS ALWAYS WORK JUST FINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When cake raid happen a lot of people just wait for raids, and dont grind anymore I think that its fair, at least people will have to play to get SP.

I dont want SP, I can grind it, all that I want is adena drop rework... people 76+ cant farm in any area, that is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Those being the same devs who didn't have enough foresight to realize that in a free to play game with no account number restrictions that a large number of people would log in hundreds of accounts via bots to aim for the OverPowered first place prizes?? That putting all those PCs into one spot wouldn't cause issues?? really??

So +15 weapons and stuff perfectly fine... A decent chunk of SP? Oh god no that's overpowered and unreasonable...

Bonus points for making it impossible to hoard the XP for when you have the SP needed. Like others have stated being 70 with level 40 skills sucks....

@Tool_of_Society you think from wrong perspective ->rune sales :)

10 minutes ago, Mishi said:

I ain't really shocked by this. 
Best 15 year anniversary event ever! Went flawlessly, and was awesome!
Good timing with FF expac, and WoW in august. Is all I can say. :)

i agree they should try to make players more happy with good events

4 hours ago, Juji said:

Dev did not want to provide SP as a reward because we are already giving away XP to everybody with little to no effort (kill 30 of any monsters).

No SP = no skills.
No skills = no ability to farm SP.

Your developers are geniuses.

Make quest mobs spawn randomly at a certain chance while hunting, or just spawn those mobs twice a day in certain locations for a limited time. There were so many possible solutions to this and you chose the laziest one, which makes nobody happy. I honestly don't know how you can keep messing up like this. It feels like you and the dev team especially are completely disconnected from the community. 

right now 90% of the servers adena comes from bots that farm ant nest and cruma. How about fixing the drops? If you want to use soulshots at 40+ you gotta actually RMT thats just absolutely ridiculous.

P.S the squash event is ruining the economy, A/B gear is dropping in value insanely fast and so is everything else.

9 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 26, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The 15th Anniversary Summer Squash event continues for the next three weeks.
  • XP/SP +50% server boost will be available for the next two weeks.
  • The Talisman of Fate promotion will be available for the next three weeks.
  • There will be a store update. The My Teleport System has been added.
  • The XP rewards from the Cake Raid event will be added as XP Scrolls to the Daily Hunting Mission system for two weeks. You can hunt monsters daily to receive these XP reward scrolls. SP will not be rewarded. Characters in a chaotic state cannot use XP Scrolls from the 15th Anniversary Daily Hunting Missions.
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting  (Lv. 20 or lower)] – XP Scroll Reward: 20,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting  (Lv. 21-50)] – XP Scroll Reward: 4,000,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting (Lv. 51-60)] – XP Scroll Reward: 100,000,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting  (Lv. 61-70)] – XP Scroll Reward: 200,000,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting (Lv. 71-79)] – XP Scroll Reward: 250,000,000
    • [15th Anniversary Event Mission - Daily Hunting  (Lv. 80 or higher)] – XP Scroll Reward: 400,000,000

Other Notes:

• Any unused Festival Tickets can be exchanged for a Life Control Tower's Scroll of Blessing at the Dimensional Merchant NPC until July 3.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

This quests will be like red libra?  We cam buy scroll quests or just take direct with NPC?  Can i low lvl get this quest of 51?

7 hours ago, Juji said:

Dev did not want to provide SP as a reward because we are already giving away XP to everybody with little to no effort (kill 30 of any monsters). The original event had set hours, so only a limited amount of people would receive the full rewards. Bringing back the old raid event was not an option either even with our requested changes.

Do not rely so on your supposed "dev" decisions, it's killing classic, illegal servers are getting more players than the Official again because of such decisions. I hope you think well about your decisions or lose players day after day.
DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!

7 hours ago, Juji said:

No, the scrolls will be deleted on 7/10.

Can only claim one XP scroll per day per mission. The original event was twice a day, but was at set hours to allow people who play at different prime times to participate. The new missions are available throughout the whole day.

Dev did not want to provide SP as a reward because we are already giving away XP to everybody with little to no effort (kill 30 of any monsters). The original event had set hours, so only a limited amount of people would receive the full rewards. Bringing back the old raid event was not an option either even with our requested changes.

Can you answer the ADENA PROBLEM?

Dude, your developers are a special kind of STUPID and it is pretty clear they control the game, not y'all.

WOW Classic will bury this game and only your stupidness, NCSOFT, can be to blame.

Edited by uberbcs

8 hours ago, BoomHeadShot said:

Honestly stop all your whining people. I think ALL of us thought the cake event was water under the bridge. But they went to the Devs for us and got as at least some exp...THIS GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GRIND. Stop whining because everything isn't being given to you...No matter what the GMs do people moan and complain. Thank you GMs for trying please know that some of us appreciate the exp and your efforts.

Think of it this way people. Now you can lvl characters your clan needs, create clan parties and earn that SP..the old fashioned way..actually hunting!

Totally agree, everytime players come to complain. This xp is being GI-VEN. Dont want to raise lvl without sp? Simple, dont use the Scrolls. And of course NCSOFT wants you to spend money, do you think they will spend money to create the game and keep the server to let you play for free plus give you xp and sp?  

1 hour ago, FDestination said:

people always complain about everything they never feel satisfied because they are not loving even themselves, im happy that event came back even with no sp

Fair enough we could just choose to not participate in the event which kind of defeats the purpose of having an event in the first place.

Just now, FDestination said:

people always complain about everything they never feel satisfied because they are not loving even themselves, im happy that event came back even with no sp

Yes, and players should be happy bcs event is for everyone, not only Vips. As it works by chance, like nectar and oriana coin, many people who arent vip got +16 weapon as vip players dont have same luck.

• Thanks 1