Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Hime

14 minutes ago, AmazingGraves said:

Stop crying they will never see what u guys are blame... and doenst matter! u guys always will continue play this game. Just enjoy

not getting SP from this is just dumb and lazy. stop complaining about people complaining. how about that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AmazingGraves said:

Stop crying they will never see what u guys are blame... and doenst matter! u guys always will continue play this game. Just enjoy

"Enjoy" what? There's nothing to enjoy here. I said that I would never buy a single NC coin again if they didn't fix the cake event and I will keep my word, because devs clearly don't care, but at this point I'm just getting fed up with the game altogether. I've been barely logging for 1-2 hours during the evening in the past two weeks just for clan duty, but now I just don't feel like logging at all anymore.

Is it really worth playing a game where devs have no interest in listening to the community complaints, when it's 2019 and there are so many other games to choose from?  

• Like 2

I am lvl 55, 9 days ago i was with 22m, today i have 800m in itens and adena, just trading, no luck, just trade

the problem is u are dump, not ncsof

i am free to player, no bot

about sp, i did lvl till 55 em cruma, now cake will allow me jump to 61. 55-61 is hard for mages, than i will go to a secret place(where in can be just in lvl 61) than i will take 80 in 2 mounts without the cake

pure xp still good if u are not gready

Edited by stalingrado

32 minutes ago, Zuruly said:

"Enjoy" what? There's nothing to enjoy here. I said that I would never buy a single NC coin again if they didn't fix the cake event and I will keep my word, because devs clearly don't care, but at this point I'm just getting fed up with the game altogether. I've been barely logging for 1-2 hours during the evening in the past two weeks just for clan duty, but now I just don't feel like logging at all anymore.

Is it really worth playing a game where devs have no interest in listening to the community complaints, when it's 2019 and there are so many other games to choose from?  

What i want to say folks is just what u said... "devs clearly dont care"

So everybody know that and continue playing the game ?

Im one of the dumbs who play this game.. even i know the staffs never will change

Edited by AmazingGraves

9 minutes ago, stalingrado said:

I am lvl 55, 9 days ago i was with 22m, today i have 800m in itens and adena, just trading, no luck, just trade

i am free to player, no bot

about sp, i did lvl till 55 em cruma, now cake will allow me jump to 61. 55-61 is hard for mages, than i will go to a secret place(where in can be just in lvl 61) than i will take 80 in 2 mounts without the cake

pure xp still good if u are not gready

Thats the point who blame everytime is because  they cant playing the game right or cant leveling or cant farm adena(trade or farm)

1 hour ago, stalingrado said:

lol xD

making 800kk out of 20 in 9 days "just by trading" would be even impossible on super alive market....

Edited by Thug

Granted it's no Cake Raid 400 mill exp + SP a day. Frankly I don't understand the logic going from 400 mill a day 12 billion total to a very small portion of that in just 2 weeks of event and no sp to get any skills lol, but I guess something is better than nothing.

We can thank the people that exploited the event, for messing it up (making hundreds of accounts to lock up the server for free exp).

Not the Devs fault, at least they did something for the rest of the community when majority of these people will just cheat and exploit first chance they get, with no regard for anyone else, messing it up for everyone.

Thanks NC for the slight update,

Thanks lames for messing up a good event.

Edited by WintairShade
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, WintairShade said:

Granted it's no Cake Raid 400 mill exp + SP a day. Frankly I don't understand the logic going from 400 mill a day 12 billion total to a very small portion of that in just 2 weeks of event and no sp to get any skills lol, but I guess something is better than nothing.

We can thank the people that exploited the event, for messing it up (making hundreds of accounts to lock up the server for free exp).

Not the Devs fault, at least they did something for the rest of the community when majority of these people will just cheat and exploit first chance they get, with no regard for anyone else, messing it up for everyone.

Thanks NC for the slight update,

Thanks lames for messing up a good event.

well said

Classic is pretty much a money grab from a company trying to survive (look at NCSoft's financial results). What juji calls "devs" is probably people working on other projects that may jump into classic part-time, but it's not a priority from them. My guess: these "devs" that couldn't predict the stress their event would cause to the server (let alone run stress test) are actually ignoring juji, who in turn did whatever he could do with the tools that he has to manage the backlash from the community, and that means the bad solution that we got. I don't know if they'll ever manage to finish Project TL, but even though it's a game I really looked forward to, I will probably not be playing it because it will suffer from the same management issues.

1 hour ago, giakkas said:

Classic is pretty much a money grab from a company trying to survive (look at NCSoft's financial results). What juji calls "devs" is probably people working on other projects that may jump into classic part-time, but it's not a priority from them. My guess: these "devs" that couldn't predict the stress their event would cause to the server (let alone run stress test) are actually ignoring juji, who in turn did whatever he could do with the tools that he has to manage the backlash from the community, and that means the bad solution that we got. I don't know if they'll ever manage to finish Project TL, but even though it's a game I really looked forward to, I will probably not be playing it because it will suffer from the same management issues.

NCsoft's troubles are entirely their own fault. They've had many chances to make it big in the long term and they keep screwing it up by being stubborn and greedy (short sighted). When Aion came out they had a real wow killer with millions of copies sold. Too bad they were too greedy and stubborn to fix the RNG issues until the game was already hemorrhaging players. They never did get around to doing anything effective about the bots because that would cost money. Similar story for lineage 2 in the early days. They had a solid playerbase but refused to do anything serious about the bots/hacks and used only token counter measures like game guard because it's cheaper than investing into real anti-bot/cheat systems and hiring GMs. Combine that with a terrible work environment brought on by several factors including shortsightedness on the managements part and that's how they got to this point. It's really sad.

Edited by Tool_of_Society
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Manaros said:

Will Rice Cake of Fighting Spirit and White assassin transformations scrolls be deleted after the end of the event?Does anyone know?

Yes, I think these will be removed on the Jul-10th maintenance.

They are listed here:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/13592-preliminary-details-15th-anniversary-–-the-ultimate-celebration/

Edited by Karesz
typo
  • Thanks 1

• Juji unpinned this topic