Sign in to follow this  
uberbcs

West Headed for the trash heap of history

uberbcs    0

Let's see....

Cake event: awards grossly over enchanted weapons to the winner, XP, SP for everyone else.  All you had to do was show up, hit the cake.

Cake replacement event: XP only, no item, no SP.  Oh, let's add Talismans of Fate so people can spend $500 on virtual items as well.  

The "ultimate celebration" will be when WOW classic buries y'all again in August without pay 2 win.

mixa    283
9 minutes ago, uberbcs said:

Let's see....

Cake event: awards grossly over enchanted weapons to the winner, XP, SP for everyone else.  All you had to do was show up, hit the cake.

Cake replacement event: XP only, no item, no SP.  Oh, let's add Talismans of Fate so people can spend $500 on virtual items as well.  

The "ultimate celebration" will be when WOW classic buries y'all again in August without pay 2 win.

Whatever....

You've missed a whole era of L2 as it seems.

14 minutes ago, uberbcs said:

Let's see....

I like spend on virtual items lol

Just playing this game dude.. they will continue even without you or me.. always will be players to pay this game.

Bozolina    1
25 minutes ago, uberbcs said:

Let's see.... 

And with a subscription-based B|

uberbcs    0

Lol.. ncsoft modified my title to remove me specifically calling them out.  

The true title of this thread stands as "Ncwest headed for the trash heap of history"